Negative equity help please!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5186 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Hope someone out there can help me. My home is about £20,000 in negative equity. I have the dreaded together mortgage with northern rock and have a 22000 loan attached. So if I were to sell I would owe about 44000 to NR. My home is now rented out as I had to move as recently my mum took ill and I wanted to be there for her. I am now renting a 4 bedroom house for me and my kids which is costing me £895 pcm. I am receiving £700 p c m for my home but the mortgage is £1078 pcm. So I am £378 out of pocket every month to keep the mortgage going and it's interest only. I have a good credit rating although I have about £10,000 on credit cards which I am trying to pay off. The problem is this extra spend is killing me, I feel like I'm throwing away money. Does anyone have any solutions out there? Any ideas or advice is appreciated. :evil: Is there any help for people with neg equity or any ideas on how to solve this so that I can still get a mortgage again in the future