Are their figures right?

Maycaz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5183 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

my husband has a loan with welcome - i have enough to deal with mine and trying to sort that out.

Is there any chance someone can have a quick look at the figures below to see if they are correct?

£3000 cash loan over 36 months at 53.25%

£1281.32 insurance over the 36 months period again at 53.25%

£75 acceptance Fee

Currently paying £214.69 per month

Does this look right?

Ok, it most probably dealt with by a company called Direct Group. They are part of Welcome and they do the administration of the all or most of Welcome Insurances that they sell along with loans and Hire Purchases.

you can contact them here... Direct Group - Where Insurance and Innovation Combine - Home Page just give them your welcome agreement number and they can tell you what insurances you have and make sure you ask them for the policy documentation and just explain that you haven't received any and want them for you files.. dont mention you want to reclaim. you cant let them onto you.

They normally send the docs out fairly quick like within a week.

thats the first step. once you have those we can then go after them and get the PPI back and perhaps the Accident Insurance.