am i stuffed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5188 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recieved a letter from a dca regarding an old cc debt , i thought was statued barred but unkown to me, my wife was paying the debt off to a dca not the same dca who are now claiming i owe them the money. the first dca stopped calling i asked for a cca they sent me a copy of the application form with a section saying THIS IS A CREDIT AGREEMENT REGULATED BY THE CONSUMER CREDIT ACT 1974 SIGN IT ONLY IF YOU WANT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS they say that i owe £1300 and await my repayment proposals any advice please.

You're only stuffed when you've ate all the pies. You need to post on this thread, the agreement they've sent. Rub out your personal details and you'll get good advice how to deal with them. Do not speak to them and refuse to answer any security questions. Tell them writing only.

Click-on it then ctrl+ and it magnifies, not brilliant, but good enough to see it is an application form which doesn't look like it has any of the prescribed T&C's.

But I could just be looking at it through rose tinted goggles:-|

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!