A Contract question please help!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4195 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hope some-one can shed some insight into my current problem with 3 mobile. I've been with them for 5 months and have recently moved house where the reception is terrible. 3 have said there is nothing they can do about this and £40 a month is taken out of bank each month..fine!! but I havent mentioned to 3 that the contract that I have in my possession states (bottom line) Total cost of contact = £40. This has been put in as a typolink8.gif I'm sure as the total cost of contract should be nearer the £1000 mark. Since I have this £40 TOTAL cost clearly stated on the bottom line on the front page on my contract is this something I may be able to use to help lever down my monthly cost? Surely there cant be room for such errors on contracts?:? If I could also just clarify that the typo is on the contract agreement that was signed in order to purchase mobile internet..not my monthly bill so 24x 40 = £960 but my contract reads £40 in this space. Not wanting to get something for nothing I just want to terminate my contract and was hoping that once 3 had taken out £40 out of my account then my total contractual agreement amount was up as it says on the contract thus enabling me to cancel the contract legally as I have fullfilled my side of the contract.

Many thanks in advance :-)

Edited by glenkay