Dogs again - What is "Peaceful Entry"

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5194 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there

I think us Dog Owners have now got a 100% "Get out of Jail" Card.

Unlike other countries that seem to have a well defined written constitution and both a "Civil" and "Penal" code for their Law, English Common Law seems intentionally vague and in this case it could be on our side too for once.

Baliff's have a right to gain PEACEFUL ENTRY into a property.

Now I doubt whether even people living several doors away hearing 2 Dobermanns barking with ferocious fury would agree that a "Peaceful Entry" was being attempted.

In this case surely there is utterly NO QUESTION WHATSOEVER of a Peaceful Entry -- so presumably 99% of people who have dogs would be totally exempt from a Bailiff ever gaining access to a property.

Good one for "The Doggies". They weren't called "Mans Best Friend" for nothing.

Well done Doggies.

Motto for 2010

" A Post A Day will Keep the Bailiff's Away".

Cheers

jimbo

'Peaceful entry' is when they gain entry to your property by invitation, through an unlocked door or window, or climbing over a fence/walking through an unlocked gate. If it clearly states that there are dogs in the property, then I think it would be rather silly of them to gain entry whilst the debtor is not about, for their own safety more than anything.

Hi there

Good one for "The Doggies". They weren't called "Mans Best Friend" for nothing.

" A Post A Day will Keep the Bailiff's Away".

Cheers

jimbo

I have to disagree Jimbo. I always keep a couple of large bags of pork scratchings in the boot.... then im usually the "dogs best friend" :)

I have to disagree Jimbo. I always keep a couple of large bags of pork scratchings in the boot.... then im usually the "dogs best friend" :)

You aint met my cousins dog then, retired mod police dog ! try feed it not being its owner, think you'd end up dinner ! lol

Hi there

Actually my dogs are really peaceful when eating their dinner -- however if anybody says the words "Bailiff" or "DCA" you could probably hear them barking a mile away at least.

I've now added another hate word to their vocabulary - "Rossendales" -- then they REALLY go mad.

Cheers

jimbo

Hi there

Actually my dogs are really peaceful when eating their dinner -- however if anybody says the words "Bailiff" or "DCA" you could probably hear them barking a mile away at least.

I've now added another hate word to their vocabulary - "Rossendales" -- then they REALLY go mad.

Cheers

jimbo

:lol:, good idea, at the moment "see them off" gets my 3 going, so I'll get them to know Bailif and Rossendales as well .. like it ;-)