The Arrogance Is Back

Bilgeman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5190 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, it never went away really, did it? Ever since the test case ruling though I'm hearing that the banks are really starting to pile on the charges. No 'good will payments' now either. If you get charged you stay charged and the patronising 'naughty boy or girl' letters with their wagging fingers and pontificating attitude are even more arrogant than before. Have we no powers left? I was under the impression that we were the customers. And where's my first interest payment on the 25 billion quid I lent these dregs not a year ago? Grrrr!

:mad:

Well, it never went away really, did it? Ever since the test case ruling though I'm hearing that the banks are really starting to pile on the charges. No 'good will payments' now either. If you get charged you stay charged and the patronising 'naughty boy or girl' letters with their wagging fingers and pontificating attitude are even more arrogant than before. Have we no powers left? I was under the impression that we were the customers. And where's my first interest payment on the 25 billion quid I lent these dregs not a year ago? Grrrr!

:mad:

I quite agree. :(

What sort of world do you want your kids to grow up in?

I think that the answer is here.

Probably not what most people want to see but I think that the days of historical charges refunds are over - expect in special circumstances of unfairness.

The Consumer Forums - The Bank Charges decision - where to now.

The Bankers have won the battle but lost the war. They've just stolen another £30 off me for a £12 overdraft I paid in the next day. The OD was not paid by the bank or anybody else, no one lost money, it was a blip on a screen and Virgin will claim it next month instead. Still the bank has stolen £30 from me. I can't tell you how absolutely bleeding INCENSED I am with these f****ers and anybody who sides with them. THEY.WILL.FALL.

Edited by pencil

I guess I'll just get an overdraft, run it down to the equivalent of any charges they've taken plus interest, open a new accountsomwhere else and tell them if they want 'their' money back to prove in Law that their charges are fair. :mad:

But they won't do that. Thet will simply put in debt collectors, sell your debt on, default you etc.

Actually going to court for any reason almost seems to be last resort