Jump to content


reignoffire vs MBNA/compromised personal data


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4111 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

 

Please click the "Report " link

 

at the bottom of one of the posts.

 

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

 

Thanks

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

 

Long term lurker but first time poster.:-)

In brief, MBNA have been in default of my SAR/CCA request since Feb 09 and have admitted that they don't have my agreement but have contacted RBS for the original agreement - won't hold my breath... I've had the usual threatograms, account sold to various DCA's, and eventually a default notice which I've been contemplating removal inevitably via the courts?

Today I received more ammunition in the form of this letter. Is there a way I could use this as a means to remove the default notice?

How should I respond?

 

Thanks

 

ROF.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi all,

 

Long term lurker but first time poster.:-)

In brief, MBNA have been in default of my SAR/CCA request since Feb 09 and have admitted that they don't have my agreement but have contacted RBS for the original agreement - won't hold my breath... I've had the usual threatograms, account sold to various DCA's, and eventually a default notice which I've been contemplating removal inevitably via the courts?

Today I received more ammunition in the form of this letter. Is there a way I could use this as a means to remove the default notice?

How should I respond?

 

Thanks

 

ROF.

No, this is a standard letter. I think they lost a laptop.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi all,

 

Long term lurker but first time poster.:-)

In brief, MBNA have been in default of my SAR/CCA request since Feb 09 and have admitted that they don't have my agreement but have contacted RBS for the original agreement - won't hold my breath... I've had the usual threatograms, account sold to various DCA's, and eventually a default notice which I've been contemplating removal inevitably via the courts?

Today I received more ammunition in the form of this letter. Is there a way I could use this as a means to remove the default notice?

How should I respond?

 

Thanks

 

Ive had teh exact same since april 09 - MBNA keep saying they're trying to retrieve the agreement from HFC but still no sign of it. Ill be interested to follow your progress if you decide to take court action to remove the default.

I have no legal qualifications whatsoever, so please check any input I have for accuracy. And please correct me if you disagree!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Have we helped you ...?


×
×
  • Create New...