Babybear.... GET WELL SOON

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4393 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Poor you UK!

9 weeks stuck in hospital wasn't my thing at all. I was plotting my escape as soon as I woke up in ITU!

And don't get me started on the food. The dietician was giving me a daily telling off for not eating enough to regain my strength. She obviously hadn't tasted the food or supplements she was trying to force feed me with. The only food they didn't muck up and was nice were the roast dinners.

Waking me up to get washed and dressed at 7am when breakfast wasn't served until 9.30 was, I thought, a rather pointless excercise.

Where has the morning cup of tea gone? First one we had was with breakfast!

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest Info.......

Consultants came round, yesterday.

Now off the 24/7 infusion. Still a few odd items taken by mouth, but, hopefully, I'll be out hospital, sometime next week.

Just got to get the old legs going again and then I'll be back to cause mayhem. :lol:

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

... but, hopefully, I'll be out hospital, sometime next week.

Just got to get the old legs going again and then I'll be back to cause mayhem. :lol:

Looking forward to hearing the cock-a-doodle-do again, rooster :)

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

Latest Info.......

Consultants came round, yesterday.

Now off the 24/7 infusion. Still a few odd items taken by mouth, but, hopefully, I'll be out hospital, sometime next week.

Are you sure you should be taking those odd items by mouth?:eek:

Build up the old legs thought Rooster. There's Nothing worse than spindly chicken legs!:eek::D

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Are you sure you should be taking those odd items by mouth?:eek:

Nothing wrong with the occasional pair of forceps or hypodeemic-nerdle

Build up the old legs thought Rooster. There's Nothing worse than spindly chicken legs!:eek::D

:lol:

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

At the indoor market at 1-STOP, at Perry Barr, You can buy spindly chicken feet.......

Chicken_Feet_Chicken_Paw.jpg

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

OMG Rooster.

That's fowl!:eek:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 1 year later...

Update:

Had a few appointments with various consultants, all of whom seem to be completely un aware of the complexity of my conditions and the apparent problem with not reading my notes/records.

Have had far better support from Headway, a national charity that helps people with head injuries.

Ah well... In the journey for a long time yet...

• 4 months later...
You should see us in real life :lol:

armed n dangerous....with placcy bottles :lol:

Not many guys brave enough to go to our brum meets... that reminds me, anyone for brum again?

only one way to find out misssus...go make a thread ->->-> Cag meets :madgrin:

only one way to find out misssus...go make a thread ->->-> Cag meets :madgrin:

Ooh you nawty missus... Leading me astray to drink as much wine, vodka and coke as possible and for the third year running I'll be armed with a crutch. Hopefully no falls like three years ago when I did actually fall but luckily in the opposite direction of the canal... Ah, now the penny drops! You all come to brum to see me fall in the canal :madgrin::lol:

Ooh you nawty missus... Leading me astray to drink as much wine, vodka and coke as possible and for the third year running I'll be armed with a crutch. Hopefully no falls like three years ago when I did actually fall but luckily in the opposite direction of the canal... Ah, now the penny drops! You all come to brum to see me fall in the canal :madgrin::lol:

who moi!! nah never :roll::madgrin: