Babybear.... GET WELL SOON

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4398 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but BabyBear is a friend of mine on Facebook and heard a few mins ago from her daughter she is in hospital and in intensive care. She is stable, but from what I have been told it's 50/50. Can't say anything else out of respect for BB's family, etc.

But I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hope the 50/50 ends up in the postitive. If anyone wants to send her a message, post it her or via a PM and I will pass it on.

Babybear has done a huge amount for CAG and gone out of her way to help a lot of people. It's only fair we show our gratitude and support for BB and her family at this time.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but BabyBear is a friend of mine on Facebook and heard a few mins ago from her daughter she is in hospital and in intensive care. She is stable, but from what I have been told it's 50/50. Can't say anything else out of respect for BB's family, etc.

But I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hope the 50/50 ends up in the postitive. If anyone wants to send her a message, post it her or via a PM and I will pass it on.

Babybear has done a huge amount for CAG and gone out of her way to help a lot of people. It's only fair we show our gratitude and support for BB and her family at this time.

Fuzzy,

You can send my regards for sure. I'll keep my fingers firmly crossed.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

My best wishes to Babybear for a speedy recovery.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

I'm totally gutted at the moment. BB has done so much to help others, even though she had tons of problems of her own to deal with at the same time. It's selfless people like BB and the people behind CAG that enable us little peeps to make a change in an unfair world.

Any chance of the forum staff making a high profile thread, so everyone who BB has helped and inspired post a message that can be passed on to her? :)

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

I will make the posts from #10 onwards into a stickied thread in this forum, so that any messages will be in one place.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

BB, wishing you the very best for a speedy recovery.

My thoughts are with you.

Night Owl x

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

fuzzy, many thanks for letting us all know. Please pass on my best wishes to BB and hope she's ok soon

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

I will make the posts from #10 onwards into a stickied thread in this forum, so that any messages will be in one place.

Regards, Rooster.

Thanks. I will pass on the messages every evening. Until BB is back to post again herself. :)

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Sorry to hear that. Wish her our very best.

MandM

xxx

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

Pass on my regards too FB

(Rooster, presumably "post #10" in post #5 now refers to post #1 in this thread - if you see what I mean)

Correct.

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Sorry to hear your poorly Babybear, hopefully you'll make a speedy recovery.

Best wishes.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Babybear was one of the very first female friends I made on CAG

She is a wonderful person, and despite her problems, soldiered on to make herself ready to listen to everyone

She helped me by listening to me both on and off the forum

And we made friends for which I will truly be grateful

I must admit I have been having problems of my own recently and have not been on CAG or chatted to BB

But I love her loads, and I aint religous, but I will pray for her speedy recovery tonight

Get fighting woman....You have the love of all the peeps who you have helped on CAG behind you.....

And you once told me ...Never give up the fight....So look forward to seeing you again on here and you sending me an e-mail

Sending you all the love and Karma you deserve, my good friend xxxxx

Get well soon Babybear. I hope things turn around for you and we see you back when you're good and ready. xx

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

It seems that babybear39 is in intensive care having suffered a cardiac arrest. My thoughts are with her and her family at this difficult time. We wish her a speedy recovery and a quick return to the boards that she contributes on. Where would be without the knickers and the debt collectors?

Get well soon BB. xxx