When will they give up???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5195 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In June last year I wrote to Scott Call in responce to a debt letter asking for full settle of a £920 debt, I sent then the Account in dispute letter and a £2 cheque asking for the original credit agreement, I gave them the 17 days advised by the law and up until Saturday morning had had no reply. Now I have been told that I "was making payments but stopped" complete rubbish and if "payments are not restarted then they will take further action" they have also been very generious and offered to accept any reasonable offer of final settlement!!!!!! is it worth me responding to these fools or should I treat it as uninforcable? Any help would be great, thanks Dawn.

right,

You sent CCA request June 2009, with £2.00, (CCA request is only £1.00)

What kind of debt is it they are trying to collect?

Who is the original creditor

How old is it

When did you last make a payment towards it

Did you get any reply to your request or acc in dispute letters?

This payment [problem] is common, crediting the request fee to the alleged debt in order to re-start the statue barred clock

The debt is about about 4 years old, it was a J.D.WILLIAMS account which I was in dispute over returned goods they say they cant find. The account was then passed on to Scot Call and last June was the first contact from them. I sent the CCA templete letter from this site with a cheque and NO REPLY until last Saturday. I never made any payments due to the fact they never sent me the original debt or account agreement. Hope this helps.

In June last year I wrote to Scott Call in responce to a debt letter asking for full settle of a £920 debt, I sent then the Account in dispute letter and a £2 cheque asking for the original credit agreement, I gave them the 17 days advised by the law and up until Saturday morning had had no reply. Now I have been told that I "was making payments but stopped" complete rubbish and if "payments are not restarted then they will take further action" they have also been very generious and offered to accept any reasonable offer of final settlement!!!!!! is it worth me responding to these fools or should I treat it as uninforcable? Any help would be great, thanks Dawn.

how do you despute an acc when you dont have any cca info unless its not your debt at all ??

12+ 2 days from receipt is the norm not 17 days ????

£1 po is a cca request payment not £2 ?????

cannot treat as uninforceable but in despute ,they may still come up with a cca yet, but dont hold yeh breath!:lol:

Edited by themagcian