Welcome CAR finance - please HELP!!!???

mattes1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4257 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

can anybody else help me please with hire purchase problems from welcome Finance?

I want terminated my car hire purchase but dont know how to write this letter properly and where to send it if send letter to branch or main office and if is it has to be signed or only printed name???

Please help.

Thanks very much.:Cry:

Its my understanding (please correct me if im wrong)

that you can terminate at any time but will be liable for 50% of the agreement....if so you could be left with a whacking great debt and nothing to show for it....are you sure you want to voluntarily put yourself in that position?

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

i know what you mean, but im only 3monthly payments from 50% of the agreement so its better terminated my HP now and go away from this s**t company. But if you have any another idea what to do i be very glad if you could help me...

U can look about all my problems with welcome finance in my another thread there: WELCOME CAR FINANCE - TERMINATED HP, please help!!!

There is everything explained what happend to me with them incluiding all contracts and letters which i received + default notice from december 2009 and then letter one week ago...

Thanks very much.

Have posted on your other thread

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool: