Who has got/had the highest APR Welcome Loan?!

djwigster

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4499 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Personal unsecured loan - 65.1%

Original HP - 18.9%

Rewrite HP - 23.4%

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Although saying that ozzy it appears in the terms that they are ALL liable to variation sooo there may very well be someone out there getting charged 100% ;)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Haha, at least then I could work the APR out in my head and I can scrap this stupid excel I made to do the job lolllll.

hehehe nothing wrong with a bit of DIY!! :D I cant get my head around it at all ive tried and tried as id like to look like I at least have a clue by the time I get to court :lol:

Ooooo excellent thanks ozzy :D

"Terms and Conditions apply. Finance charge will be between £10 and £14.75 per £50 borrowed. Typical 2356% APR"

Quote taken from(www. quickquid . co . uk. ) web address edited so it does not convert to an actual link - please no-one go there for a loan

Best I can find...

Cheers

Prelim sent May '06

LBA sent June '06

Fob off now rec'd to the prelim

Copy of fob off now rec'd as response to LBA!

Full repayment of all charges since 1997 now received.

Account Closed

Donation made :)

yeouch!!