Advent Computer Training (Barclays Partner Finance)Info and discussion thread

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3859 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HAhahA..gibbering now. :D

Credit to you too Bluedo for flagging up the article that first set me off on the trail here. Two heads are better than one...or should that be many heads as everyone here who has contributed useful stuff and dug up info/evidence on all of this has helped make this a good case for us all.

HURRAH! All for one and one for all! :grin::grin::grin:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Dale lincs,

Yes found this for you from face book Don't know how they're getting on cos I'm not a member but if you google

Advent Legal action facebook there are links to see a bit

Information

Category:

Student Groups - General

Description:

Anyone else been conned by computeach? This forum are for those of us who want to join together and fight for our money back! I am determined to get yours and my money back. Please join the group and publicise it for the common cause of getting a refund against these big and powerful companies?

The point of this group is so that we can complain together against this cheating organisation. We will write to trading standards as a team and write to computeach themselves as a team. Hopefully our combined strength will pressure them into refunding our monies. Once every member of this group has had their monies refunded i will then close this group. (read less)

Privacy Type:

Open: All content is public.

Edited by Bluedo

HAhahA..gibbering now. :D

Credit to you too Bluedo for flagging up the article that first set me off on the trail here. Two heads are better than one...or should that be many heads as everyone here who has contributed useful stuff and dug up info/evidence on all of this has helped make this a good case for us all.

HURRAH! All for one and one for all! :grin::grin::grin:

It was a good find and we can make a difference I would hope that the whole system of Training providers gets a shake up and this gross overcharging and support from imo less than reputable funders should be stopped "forthwith" :D

I'm getting hang of the jargon.:D

Thanks too for everyone that is contributing ideas and thoughts here keep it going.

Bet you never got stopped sending emails before:lol: they'll be in shock:eek:

Hi Dale lincs,

Yes found this for you from face book Don't know how they're getting on cos I'm not a member but if you google

Advent Legal action facebook there are links to see a bit

Information

Category:

Student Groups - General

Description:

Anyone else been conned by computeach? This forum are for those of us who want to join together and fight for our money back! I am determined to get yours and my money back. Please join the group and publicise it for the common cause of getting a refund against these big and powerful companies?

The point of this group is so that we can complain together against this cheating organisation. We will write to trading standards as a team and write to computeach themselves as a team. Hopefully our combined strength will pressure them into refunding our monies. Once every member of this group has had their monies refunded i will then close this group. (read less)

Privacy Type:

Open: All content is public.

hey bluedo, i think the group you mean is advent training scammed us- we want our money back.... im on there and we have over 1000 people on it... i cant find group thats called advent legal action.

hey bluedo, i think the group you mean is advent training scammed us- we want our money back.... im on there and we have over 1000 people on it... i cant find group thats called advent legal action.

Hi Yasmin,Thanks,

It's just that Dale is a Computeach student and I came across a link in google for facebook legal action against computeach. If he was on that it may give some info as well as being here. But funny enough it was attached to the Advent Scammed us link too.

I think it's great everyone coming together to fight them all:D

What's the betting that within a year Computeach will go under and this deal was going to prop them up for a few months so BPF would not be in the same position again. Has anyone else here had an offer for BPF to knock 2k of the loan? i did a couple of months back. Funny the agreement had no reference to section 75 within it.

hi guys i think your looking for “legal action against computeach” facebook group

Looks like they may have a new "Target audience" and hoped that we might not have noticed them..

Well done for finding them.. maybe a few words in the right places with warnings?

unbeleivable!!! is there anyway of finding out who owns this 'new ' company!!!i find it so frightenening that advent can still be used as a training scholl just under a slightly different name!

That's what they done before Yasmin quite a few times. Interestingly enough

the about us is giving little info and the contact address looks hilarious Near Lucky Hotel :lol:

Looks like they may have a new "Target audience" and hoped that we might not have noticed them..

Well done for finding them.. maybe a few words in the right places with warnings?

I was all concerned about the people in Wales thought that's where they were setting up shop. and now it's India where next? :eek: If it is them :eek:

but kinda has a same look about it:confused:

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3859 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks