Proof Lowell's letters are case specific and not generic!

Thailand

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4483 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Won't come as a surprise, but I thought I'd share this bunch of clowns' offer on a debt I know nothing about.

I have taken the pennies off, but it's a debt for £10. They must have added at least £1 in costs to the £1 they paid!!

Problem is, me being the 'debtor' I don't know whether to pay this unknown persons debt at £7 F&F or take their other offer of £25 a month. :rolleyes:

Oh no, I'm off to Court and I'm poo-pooing myself.

Thanks for the letter Hamptons - you've had me and mine in stitches laughing at you. :grin:

Please continue to run up your costs and send me some more. Jerks.

Hamptonsfunny001.jpg

Unbelievable

Hope this helps

If you feel that this site has helped you in any way please leave a donation if you can afford to do so.

If you feel that have been helpful please feel free to tip the scales.

The large print giveth, but the small print taketh away. ~Tom Waits, Small Change

Please note: i am not a qualified lawyer, any advice is offered in good faith and is based on my own and others experiences and a penchant for research and a desire to help others to empower themselves

• 3 weeks later...

Another letter today which fills me with dread. ;)

You will receive no more warnings from us; the next correspondence you receive will be from either the courts (lmao) or an agent who may visit at your home address at a time which is to be notified to you

Damn, they really, really want this tenner I do not owe. Thank you Lowells for the entertainment provided at your cost. Really, I do appreciate it.