EASYWAY - 90% success rate!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5143 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I tried everything; willpower ( not smoking, cutting down, eating dark chocolate and drinking orange juice, sucking lollipops or chewing gum, keeping hands busy with various toys or hobbies), NRT (patches, gum, lozenges, tabs, and inhalator - both via the NHS and off my own back), Zyban, smoking cigars, rolling my own, various herbal cigarettes, changing habits (smoking with my other hand, not after meals, etc.), mouthwash/spray that makes smoking taste bad (worse)...

This one method was the only method that ever worked, and it worked very well not just for me but it also helped so many of my friends quit smoking without ever looking back, as well as helping millions of others world-wide. Even if it has been mentioned here in the past it is worth mentioning again...

Allen Carr's Easyway To Stop Smoking Method

Allen Carr Worldwide

It boasts a 90% success rate, once quit very few start smoking again, there is no weight gain, no moodiness, and no feeling deprived. Easyway is easy as there is;

NO WILLPOWER REQUIRED!

All other methods require will power, where as Easyway helps you understand the nature of the addition to overcome it and feel positive from day one...rather than blaming you and your lack of willpower to stop smoking – if you want to quit smoking, for all the reasons there are, then why should it require willpower? It deals with the mental addition rather than the chemical, after all smokers can go all night without being woken up by cravings, nicotine may be highly addictive but the cravings and withdrawals are minute, it's all mental. A lot of it is common sense that the addiction cancels out, sure you know smoking will kill you horribly and costs you a fortune but you still continue, that darn addiction is overriding your own brain.

It sounds gimmicky, but I promise you it isn't, please try it.

The course comes in different forms, you can get a book from Amazon for practically nothing, I tend to buy copies for a few pounds to give away, the books also give you 20% discount off the clinics. There are all sorts of Easyway books and PC software if you’re not the reading sort. Amazon.co.uk: Allen carr

The clinics offer the same information but more support, they are £220 but you can go as often as you need and they offer a *full money back guarantee* - these clinics are all over the place so there is likely to be one near you.

Some clinic sessions are FREE to pregnant women.

Many companies will pay for their employees to attend the clinics, and if you are a Tesco Card customers can trade their Clubcard Vouchers to receive 4X their value so for every £10 of Clubcard Vouchers shoppers will receive £40 towards course fees.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been a non-smoker for 8 days now, thanks to Allen Carr's Easyway book. :D

Someone actually mentioned this book to me around Xmas time or thereabouts and knowing what a heavy smoker she was, I was seriously impressed she'd managed to quit.

I figured that even if it didn't help, reading the book certainly couldn't hurt so I picked up a secondhand copy from Amazon for about a pound. That's way less than even a pack of cigs!

As recommended, I continued smoking even while I read the book and after hammering a good 40 a day for the last 20yrs, I was not what anyone could possibly describe as a light or social smoker either.

After trying patches, gum, inhalators, willpower, hypnotherapy, acupuncture and the usual smoking cessation sessions, this is what did it for me.

I do not feel deprived, I feel free.

I've never attended an Allen Carr therapy group, so I have no input on that one way or the other. As far as the book, I just can't recommend it highly enough.

Day 12 on the EasyWay and still a happy non-smoker.

Sure, there's the odd pang of craving and yes, my hand still occasionally shoots out to where the fags & ashtray used to sit on my computer table. It's just a pang, and no more compelling than a tummy rumble.

Sense of smell is returning and food is beginning to have flavours I'd long since forgotten. Hacking cough is long gone, and it's a joy to fill my lungs without expecting a lung to fall out.

I'm not sure if it's related, but I am sleeping like a baby and actually feel refreshed when I wake up.

I'm exactly as free from the burden of smoking as I wish to be. I like that I am in control, and I love being a non-smoker. :)

• 3 weeks later...

It will be five weeks on Monday that I've been a non-smoker. My husband has also quit and we're both marvelling at just how easy it's been.

Having done the pills, replacement and even hypnosis routes before, and feeling hard done by and resentful, this time it's been a breeze.

Wish we'd done it with the Allen Carr book the first time, would have saved fortunes in nicotine replacements (patches, inhalators, gum you name it, we tried it).

Good luck to everyone still trying and feeling deprived. I've been there and would not swap the feeling of finally being permanently done with smoking for anything in this world.

• 2 weeks later...

Well done on stopping smoking :D

Even if you use other methods to help you quit, Easyway helps with your mindset. The important thing to remember is your not giving anything up, your getting rid of nicotine and all the risks that go with it ;)

Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

It can be done trust me, I smoked for 15 years and stopped last September and not touched a cig since. I firmly believe if I can do it anyone can, I went through hell but it is worth it to get rid, now I see it as a pointless ritual.

EDIT > Apologies it was October i just found my thread lol.

Edited by ozzywizard