Tooth Whitening product and LB CyberNet Entertainment Ltd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5161 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

'...I have no issues assisting fraud teams, trading standards etc etc...'

By that statement, you've just admitted being involved.

Furthemore, I'm not advocating violence before you start but when I read some of the stories of people being left with next to no money over the festive period because of LBCEL and its sister companies I wouldn't blame anyone for rounding up a lynch mob.

Can I just clarify what I meant about things getting 'exciting'? They'll be getting rather exciting down Durham way pretty soon with the SFO et al. It's nice to see theives getting felt up, no?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are "we"?

I made the call personally.

We are a corporate service provider (company administrator) who's business was dragged into this unknowingly, and are now attempting to assist people in getting in touch and resolving their issues, whilst stopping our business being dragged into this whole mess any further than it already has! And without becoming the innocent victim of of threatening behaviour or slander brought about by someone else!

The same go's for the registered address, director etc etc of LB Cybernet Entertainment Ltd - their involvement is nothing more than a 3rd party unknowingly dragged into this!

I made the call personally.

We are a corporate service provider (company administrator) who's business was dragged into this unknowingly

What were you providing to these crooks and how have you become embroiled in all of this?

I've admitted having no trouble at all speaking with fraud and or trading standards, local authorities etc as personally I have nothing to hide from them - I run a legitimate business, and as such would welcome questions from such organisations - I was merely trying to say the my annononimity is not due to being unlawful or such like, moreover, due to personal safety, and your comments below only cement my feelings, maybe because I agree with what you say, and should I be in that position that may be my reaction also! Blinded by rage I believe the saying is!

In respect of you northern echo comments, my involvement with i cant say, and your comment above only again adds to my reasons of annononimity!

What I would say is I can hand on heart say I have never taken a bean from anyone in a free trial [problem] as it is put!

'...I have no issues assisting fraud teams, trading standards etc etc...'

By that statement, you've just admitted being involved.

Furthemore, I'm not advocating violence before you start but when I read some of the stories of people being left with next to no money over the festive period because of LBCEL and its sister companies I wouldn't blame anyone for rounding up a lynch mob.

Can I just clarify what I meant about things getting 'exciting'? They'll be getting rather exciting down Durham way pretty soon with the SFO et al. It's nice to see theives getting felt up, no?

Not asking you to name yourself - that's a bridge too far! - but I think if you explained in this forum how you were/are assoctiated with this mob people might ease up and trust you a bit.

Can you also please clarify this statement:-

'The same go's for the registered address, director etc etc of LB Cybernet Entertainment Ltd - their involvement is nothing more than a 3rd party unknowingly dragged into this!'

I'm not sure what you're saying, here.

I'll see what I can do regarding a statement about our involvement and that of the registered address, director.

Not asking you to name yourself - that's a bridge too far! - but I think if you explained in this forum how you were/are assoctiated with this mob people might ease up and trust you a bit.

Can you also please clarify this statement:-

'The same go's for the registered address, director etc etc of LB Cybernet Entertainment Ltd - their involvement is nothing more than a 3rd party unknowingly dragged into this!'

I'm not sure what you're saying, here.

viv3 Labs Customer Service

Toll-free UK 08082389891

International Contact Number +44 2031399027

and a lot more here

http://tlcinvestigations.co.uk/viv3labs.html

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

Yes, I recognise the address! And can assure you it is not the 'headquarters' of any businesses aforementioned, or mentioned in the posts you highlighted in msef.

Not sure on the telephone number?

'...not the 'headquarters' of any businesses aforementioned...'

Are you saying that address is not assoctiated with LBCEL, correct? Interesting. I think you offer us a mistruth!

I have just seen your comments on MSE where you state the said address is '...no longer correct!' What in God's name is going on, here?? Are the goalposts being moved? What do you exactly mean by 'no longer correct'? Your statement indictates it was correct at one point and indeed it was, for that's the address that was on the e-invoice I received from LBCEL, a scan of which you can see below.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c370/kakkadoo/Scans/Gowhite2g.jpg

Can you stop all this obfuscation and come out with the truth, for you seem to be digging yourself a bigger hole every time you post!

Edited by FlyboyAgain

Yeh, time to ramp the exposure on this up. Judging by what I've seen on other forums, LBCEL and its offshoots/co-conspirators are now frimly out in the open and and addresses and phone numbers are being revealed. Despite what has been said on this thread, I refuse to believe that an address found at Companies House does NOT have anything in the slightest to do with these crooks.

Think I'll step back fronm this for now; I've highlighted it on CAG and that was all I intended to do.

• 2 weeks later...

And here's another lot!

Teeth Whitening Trick: A Mum's Trick to Whiter Teeth

As with all these [problem]-meisters, you are not allowed to post 'comments' for, as it states, 'comments have been closed for this story'. 'Story'? Yeh, that's exactly what it is! And how convenient for commenting to be closed, when they are as fake as the people involved with this rip-off.

What's different about this one, to me, is the dead links at the Privacy and T&Cs at the bottom of the webpage. This is first time I've seen that: they're either there or not.

Must give Durham TS a ring tomorrow and see how the got on with the crooks. And di you get your money back, redhouserobo?