Tooth Whitening product and LB CyberNet Entertainment Ltd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5161 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Beware of this company:-

LB CyberNet Entertainment Ltd

Registered Number: 06038131 - Registered at Companies House on 29/12/2006 Type of business: Other business activities not elsewhere classified

Address:

removed please use address below

They are part of a mulit-company, worldwide [problem] involving health and cosmetic products. The [problem] seems to have started over in the 'States late last year and has now migrated here. It involves thousands of people who are working at keeping this going. Go to 2009 MAFIA INVESTIGATION: THE LARGEST [problem] IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERNET - WHERE IS THE FBI? to get the lowdown.

It's been discussed over at Martin'sMoney - Caught out by DazzleWhite - MoneySavingExpert.com Forums - but haven't seen it here yet so just thought I'd give the heads-up. Apols if it's already on here.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the address that's up in my post came from Companies House, irrespective of their actual trading address. Beware of them: they are a bunch of wide-boys. Durham Trading Standards and the SFO are going to be paying them a visit pretty soon.

Not offended dont worry.

I am in a position to assist and no more than that needs to be said.

Please revisit companies house and you will be furnished with the above address.

The previous address was used in error and has caused a large amount of undue frustration and upset to the individuals residing there, and I can confirm they are not connected nor able to assist with any enquiries.

Provided all enquiries are forwarded to the above address and my username at googlemail dot com, then I can assure they will be looked at and in most cases resolved very quickly.

Thanks

Really? Ok.

Your little chums didn't stiff me - though they tried and failed - so maybe, since your in such a unique position to help out with advice on this grand fraud, you could pop over to MoneySavingExpert and help out the poor sods there, yeh?

you know that you are a bunch of thieves m8, i never got refunded from the e-cig BS:evil::evil:

ive done a report and sent it all off to watchdog listing all the companies i found today that are listed at the same address.

i hope you get nailed to the wall ya thief

you know that you are a bunch of thieves m8, i never got refunded from the e-cig BS:evil::evil:

ive done a report and sent it all off to watchdog listing all the companies i found today that are listed at the same address.

i hope you get nailed to the wall ya thief

Good man.

I nearly fell for this - first time in my life - but watched the time scale on cancellation. The 'sample' never arrived. 2 phone calls to Austria(!!) and one to Durham got further orders cancelled. But I still didn't trust them, given what I discovered. When I called back again, one week after the stipulated ten-day window for arrival of the sample. I told them I was reclaiming the £1 delivery charge and my CC issuer asked me to get them to remove my card details from the system. When I asked the moron op called 'Robert' he said,and I quote "I can't do that, goodbye!" and slammed the phone down on me. SO, quick call back to CC issuer and got card cancelled and a new one reissued just in case they tried taking multiple debits like I've heard has happened to some poor folk over the festive period. Go have a look at my first two links.

Crooks. So, watchdog, trading standards AND the SFO! Wow, Durham will be a bleaker place than ever for some in the near future.

I can almost hear the twanging of the cables as the rats begin to leave the sinking ship! :D:D

Edited by FlyboyAgain
Additions

Redhouserobo,

I know your'e angry, mate, but best keep thoughts of retribution to yourself as the moderators don't approve. Trust me, I've thought about doing that to the banks!!;)

Better to channel your energies into having them reported and exposed. And, maybe, getting your money back.

Best,

Flyboy

Redhouserobo,

I know your'e angry, mate, but best keep thoughts of retribution to yourself as the moderators don't approve. Trust me, I've thought about doing that to the banks!!;)

Better to channel your energies into having them reported and exposed. And, maybe, getting your money back.

Best,

Flyboy

thanks m8! point taken, sorry mods just ventin and i would never hurt a fly :)

cheers fb

I have created an account on moneysavingexpert, and will be posting the contact details as well as responding to as many emails as possible - this is a genuine bonafide channel of help, and I urge anyone that is due a refund to contact me.

I will say again, I have not taken any money from anyone, nor am I a thief, I am simply in a position to assist!

I have placed post on here, complaintsboard and as stated will be placing on as many forums as possible to ensure the refunds are given as quickly as possible where due!

message me and I will give you an email address, which i assure you is genuine and will result in queries being answered!

Many thanks

Really? Ok.

Your little chums didn't stiff me - though they tried and failed - so maybe, since your in such a unique position to help out with advice on this grand fraud, you could pop over to MoneySavingExpert and help out the poor sods there, yeh?

How about a little bit of background as to who you are, Comlaintshelp, and how you know this crowd? Have you 'worked' for this bunch of crooks or do you have something to do with them? I may be wrong on this but if you'd been robbed by them I doubt you'd be so secretive.

By the way, can you expand on these comments of yours:-

"The previous address was used in error and has caused a large amount of undue frustration and upset to the individuals residing there, and I can confirm they are not connected nor able to assist with any enquiries."

"Provided all enquiries are forwarded to the above address and my username at googlemail dot com, then I can assure they will be looked at and in most cases resolved very quickly."

Now that last statement is the one that interests me. If enquiries are forwarded to the company address and to your email address that proves to me that you are in contact with this bunch of crooks and wield some authourity with/over them if 'most' cases are being resolved.

Also, please don't PM me any more. As I said, I haven't been stung by them but people need to be warned about these crooks. And, also, don't ask me to furnish you with the URLs of forums that are discussing LBCE Ltd and its myriad offshoots: you can find them just how I did, by using Google. I guarantee you:you will be amazed. But, then again, you might not!;)

Edited by FlyboyAgain

Apologies I wont PM you, I was simply looking for information in order to assist people.

I dont 'work for' these people but may be in a position of contact and am able to arrange forwarding of mail and thus refunds and cancellations.

Quite simply put, if people are willing to follow the channels provided by me I can help.

In respect of the previous address, these details should never have been made public, as this was nothing more than an address used to satisfy legislative requirements, without the person of that address ever being aware of the business model of the company LB Cybernet - you could say and I would say, they have also been victims!

I am trying to help people nothing more!

We're all trying to help each other here but you will forgive me for thinking that you know a lot more of what's going on with that crowd than you're letting on. It pays to be on one's guard.

'....without the person of that address ever being aware of the business model of the company LB Cybernet...' - in what way was the person living at that address unaware? How could they not know? Those details were up on the Companies House website so someone at thats address is/was involved with LBCE Ltd and all its offshoots.This is a very big dodgy operation that's in action here and it's too big not to know about it. CAn you expand on that, please?

We're all trying to help each other here but you will forgive me for thinking that you know a lot more of what's going on with that crowd than you're letting on. It pays to be on one's guard.

'....without the person of that address ever being aware of the business model of the company LB Cybernet...' - in what way was the person living at that address unaware? How could they not know? Those details were up on the Companies House website so someone at thats address is/was involved with LBCE Ltd and all its offshoots.This is a very big dodgy operation that's in action here and it's too big not to know about it. CAn you expand on that, please?

The person provided a registered office and nominee service for a uk company - the business model was changed (new domains registered to the company) without his knowing as he was merely a nominee and not involved in the day to day business, the new business model is what we are talking about now!

He is genuinely an innocent party and has been a victim of this as much if not more than anyone else! (and no, before you ask, I am not he!)

As previously mentioned, I am trying to help, nothing more - this is a promise!

Thanks

PM me your details and we will do all we can to have a full refund to you asap.

Without any detail we are unable to pass this over and have refund given.

Please check your private messages, showing details required to sort refund - the more details we have the quicker it can be sorted.

Many thanks