Help with Welcome Finance agreement

Carlz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5156 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Post - Thanks for looking at the agreement. What are the next steps....if i have any?

They forced me into PPI - didnt want it - but said I had to. Has anyone been successful in reclaiming these charges?

Beyond - I agree. They should not be allowed to trade! Thanks again for the help with the upload.

Well We Need To Send Welcome A Letter And Put The Account Into Official Dispute

You Will Prob Be Ignored So Its Postal Ping Pong For A Bit Ime Afraid

ILL POST A LETTER THIS EVENING

I HAD BETTER WATCH OUT FOR THE HIT MEN

THATS THE FIFTH DODGY AGREEMENT IN A WEEK

Thankfully they are no longer trading just collecting so there will be no more dodgy agreements coming out of their offices thankfully!

I'll leave our resident mastermind welcome fighter to advise you on the next step as im not nearly knowledgeable enough to have a clue :lol:

Good luck :)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Sleep with your eyes open post ;)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

APOLOGIES IF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED TWICE lol

Sent a letter to them again on the 21st saying that it was in dispute and have not had any phone calls from them since...weird!

So what does Welcome need to legally do to get the account out of dispute and do I stop making payments and are they allowed to put this on my credit file or pass to a DCA?

Well This Is Welcome We Are Talking About

They Seem To Think The Law Does Not Apply To Them

Even Though In Dispute, They Will Trash Your Credit File Etc

But We Use The Legal System, Fos,oft Etc

But They Take Time

Welcome Have To Give A Final Response To A Complaint And Give The Option Of Passing Up To The Fos

They Will Not Pass To A Dca

Well If They Do It Will Be Lewis Or Cl Finance Which Is In The Welcome Group

Be Advised

Welcome Will Continue To Ignore You And It Gets Very Frustrating

Beyondhope Has Been Through the Mill, Has All The Evidence, NoW Its A Court Claim Against Welcome For Which They Cant Ignore

Beyond - good luck with the case! I will have a look at your thread and catch up.

Post - just to clarify...you said there is a difference of £684.04 in welcomes favour.

What does that mean? And what am I excatly disputing other than PPI? Can i legally get them to remove the defaults on my file and when should I legally 'expect' to receive a response to my complaint and when should i write again or pay?

Seperate subject all together now

I have CCA'd Vanquis, Additions (Littlewoods) and Abbey National - card and loan - and wondered what the new law means now if they give me just a copy of an application form and T&C's? Do i have to except them....or is there something else that I can do or request?

You've been a great help :)

Well To Answer Your Question On Sending Reconstructed Agreements

The Creditor Can Send A Reconstructed Agreement To Comply With A S77 To S79 Cca Request

But Why Would They

If They Had The Original, They Would Send That

To Enforce Though In A Court Claim, They Would Need The Original

To Get A True Copy Of The Original A Cpr 31.16 Request Will Be In Order

They Have To Comply

On The Welcome Front

Your Agreement Is Rollocks

The Apr And Total Amount Payable Has Been Misstated

You Can Get The Default REmoved As The Agreement Is Tosh

Prob Have To Use The Fos Or Court To Force Welcome Though

SEND TO

WELCOME FINANCIAL SERVICE

COMPLIANCE

RUDDINGTON FIELD BUSINESS PARK

RUDDINGTON

NOTTINGHAM

NG11 6NZ

REMEMBER THE £10 POSTAL ORDER AND SEND RECORDED DELIEVERY

GOOD HUNTING

[your address]

[their address]

[DATE]

Data Protection Act 1998

Subject Access Request

Dear Sir/Madam

ACCOUNT NUMBER: xxxxxxxxx (or multiple numbers if more than one account)

Please supply me with copies of all the data which you hold on me in relation to any matter and in any form and for any period of time.

Please note that I require disclosure of any personal data which you hold on me for the entire period of my dealings with you.

The Subject Access is not limited to my transaction history and it is not linited merely to 6 years of historical information.

Additionally, where there has been any event in my account history over this period which has required manual intervention by any member of your staff, or any other person, I require disclosure of any indication or notes which have either caused or resulted in that manual intervention, or other evidence of that manual intervention in relation to my financial business with you.

I require all information on details of all insurance products supplied by welcome financial services. This is to include the statement of means, statement of price, details of all insurance premium tax paid, and underwriting sheets.

If mortage indemnity insurance has been added to the agreement, i require all details on who this premium was paid to, and who underwrites this insurance.

If you are unable to supply this data because there has been no such manual intervention, then please be so kind as to confirm this in your response.

I enclose the statutory maximum fee of £10. You have 40 days in which to comply. Furthermore, if I discover that you have levied disproportionate penalties or charges which are invalid under the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations against me, then I shall be reclaiming them together with any interest charges which you have levied on them.

As it is your wrongdoing and mishandling of my account which has created the necessity for this Subject Access Request, I shall also be reclaiming the enclosed £10 Data Protection Act subject access request fee.

If there is specific information which you require in order to satisfy yourself as to my identity, please let me know by return. However, please note that the above address is the one which you normally use to communicate my private business to me and which you have hitherto found to be acceptable.

I would be happy to collect the Data from my local branch.

Yours faithfully,

[name]

Beyond - good luck with the case! I will have a look at your thread and catch up.

Thanks Carlz this has been ongoing from November so as Post says it does take time but wait it out it will be worth it ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Good news guys....WF have agreed to pay back all of the insurances plus interest and have agreed to restructure my account and pay back other charges also.

They have now requested that I should sign the new loan agreement which was enclosed with their letter and state that this should have been the agreement that I SHOULD have signed (no mention now of insurance's etc). They are restructuring the account and sending me a new agreement and but state that they can't disclose the figure for refund as it would depend on the duration of the loan???? Not sure why that is and surely the duration of the loan would be what's left on the existing loan (36 months). Does this mean there isn't a loan/agreement in place...do I confirm the term as its a new agreement or...? Would Welcome your thoughts :)

Have 4 weeks to respond and sign the new agreement and if not, they will assume that the complaint is closed.

Have a sneaking suspicion that they're up to someting here...and wouldn't be a first :)... Will post the agreements up on here once I get them.

Can you believe that I have already spotted an error on the new or what 'should' have been my agreement and note the APR is higher than the figure Im currently on. Unbelieveable!

Look forward to hearing from you on my next steps and thank you all again for your help to date.

If you've got a minute, perhaps you could take a look at my Abbey agreement also as I think that some of the prescribed terms are also missing.

Thanks

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/247519-my-mbna-santander-credit.html#post2771272

x