Could this really be true. My Revenge at last ???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5181 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all. Bit of a stranger on these forums as I have been trying to rebuildmy life after the torture Kensingtonput me and my family through. Gone but never too far away.

I have a googlr news alert set to Kensington. each night it gives me news of what is happening to the property market in London Kensington but Ikept it on ever hopefulthat one day they will be brought to justice. Tonight I get this

Thousands of homeowners set for big mortgage refunds - Industry in depth - Mortgage Introducer UK

I have both a mortage and secured loan with Kensington. So now i find myself asking myself shall I take a deep breath and remain calm and wait for the summer and see if the FSA are true to their word and make this illegal or do I jump on it NOW !!!!!

olives xx

• Haha 1

Hi All!

OLIVE.FAMILY,

Thanks very much for finding and putting up the link.I have put it on the SPML/London Mortgage Company thread as it is a very significant development.

Finally,I really hope your revenge is true as so it would be true for all folks that have suffered regardless of mortgage providers!

Cheers,

Nightmare4banks

Edited by Nightmare4banks

yes! C&G here i come

i got charged for 3 months @ £31 cheque only payment

extortionate or what

reclaim going in.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

yes! C&G here i come

extortionate or what

reclaim going in.

dx

Are you putting your claim in now dx?

My mortgage is in arrears and we are in court again in March (awaiting comencement of ISMI payments) so I'm not sure about rocking the boat as it were!

If you're claiming now, please can you keep us informed??

wont be this week

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Will be very interested in seeing how this news unfolds.

Derbishire home loans where charging me £50 pr month for being in arrears

Taff-p. v BARCLAYS

S,A,R. SENT 23RD FEBRUARY

Taff-p. v LLOYDS TSB

S,A,R SENT 23RD FEBRUARY

yes! C&G here i come

extortionate or what

reclaim going in.

dx

Hi dx:)

This month C&G refunded me and Mr Landy around £450 (charges plus contractual interest) on a mortgage that was settled in 2007, so just wanting to wish you luck and say it can be done relatively easily!

Mind you I'm also in the process of reclaiming several thousands from Swift Advances, which isn't so simple - although reading that article maybe things are about to change on that front too!

Good Luck to all!

Landy x

Edited by landy_alert
Added something!

LTSB PPI on various loans (current/settled) - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 1 Charges - Refunded inc CI

MBNA 1 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Charges - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 2 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Accident Ins - Refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage Charges -Partially refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage PPI - Refunded inc CI & 8%

Sainsburys (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI +8%

Sainsburys (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI + 8%

M&S Money (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI

M&S Money (closed) Card PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Direct Line (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI + 8%

Debenhams Card (closed) PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Swift Mortgage Charges -Refunded

Hitachi Finance (closed) Charges - Refunded

Thats abought the same time scale as we where 3yrs, is it not to early to start claims or not.?

Taff-p. v BARCLAYS

S,A,R. SENT 23RD FEBRUARY

Taff-p. v LLOYDS TSB

S,A,R SENT 23RD FEBRUARY

Not sure TBH. Thats is what I was thinking. Kinda want to get in there before everybody else does if you know what I mean. I can get it all ready as in ask for statements and see how much it all comes to. Then when the time is right just send the letter asking for it all back xx

I read in the paper today that it won't cover those already charged in the past?

I've been fleeced by GE Money 40 quid a pop month in month out

I think it's about 2k and theve put these arrears in a side pot and charge me interest

Thanks very much for that link!! It may get me out of a lot of trouble.

Question however, does this count for loans that are secured on a properties such as from our 'good friends' Blemain Finance?

I just received a letter from them again informing me: NOTICE OF DEFAULT SUM of £ 138.00. I phoned and asked them what is was for, and the first guy I spoke to told me I was in litigation with them. Not that I know off!!

I told him that I had been overpaying and that they should deduct it from the overpaid amount. (probably the wrong thing to do) But his reaction was more surprising! He said the charge would stay untill the complete sum had been paid. I told him that in line with the information on the bottom of the letter that they would charge me 13.3% interest for the next 5 years and that that would be illegal. He then followed by saying he was the wrong department. Spoke to another member of staff who couldn't answer either. I now had the sollicitors of Blemain on the line. They can only account for part of the sum demanded. So, There will be a new thread under the 'reposessions' thread.

Good luck to you all and thanks again for supplying, what could be, a nice gun to shoot some of these 'merchants'

Double U

diff subject as such

but landy.

C&G insisted i have life ins for the mortgage [scottish widows], but i have ins with the govt super annuation scheme, is this a [problem] i ca n cancel and reclaim?

dx

and they

Hi Olive and all

I have a mortgage with Kensington and second charge with Swift, have a look at the swift forum.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/swift-advances/153362-swift-advances-secured-loan-117.html

Here is what I posted yesterday - hope it helps. Post 2338

Daily Express Monday25/01/2010 HOME OWNERS WIN MORTGAGE REFUND

Near the bottom of the article

The FSA is set to release a report later this week and five more mortgage lenders are in line for fines.

Cerris Tavinor, an FSA spokeswoman, said: “We completed our investigation into Gmac and published the results of that case.

“We have made the point publicly that we have referred other lenders to enforcement, so other work is carrying on.”

HAVE SWIFT FINALLY BEEN CAUGHT? :grin::grin:

diff subject as such

but landy.

C&G insisted i have life ins for the mortgage [scottish widows], but i have ins with the govt super annuation scheme, is this a [problem] i ca n cancel and reclaim?

dx

Hi dx and apologies to Olive family for hijacking her thread:)

We were also forced into taking Scottish Widows Mortgage and Business cover with our C&G mortgage and have recently put in a claim similar to a PPI mis-selling type. So far I have only received the standard 'we'll get back to you in 4 weeks' response, so don't know how much success I will have. If you had other cover, I would definitely give it a try as to my mind its PPI but dressed up in sheep's clothing so to speak!

If you start a thread I'll pop over and have a look.

Landy x

LTSB PPI on various loans (current/settled) - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 1 Charges - Refunded inc CI

MBNA 1 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Charges - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 2 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Accident Ins - Refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage Charges -Partially refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage PPI - Refunded inc CI & 8%

Sainsburys (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI +8%

Sainsburys (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI + 8%

M&S Money (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI

M&S Money (closed) Card PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Direct Line (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI + 8%

Debenhams Card (closed) PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Swift Mortgage Charges -Refunded

Hitachi Finance (closed) Charges - Refunded

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! I've been going through the reclaim process to try and claim back arrears charges from GMAC, who I had a mortgage with from 2004 until 2007. I had written to them asking for statements 3 times from the surrender of the mortgage (I sold my house, paid them back and got them off my back eventually!), and they had ignored me, so I went to the FOS. They wrote to them on my behalf, and they ignored them too! And that was AFTER they had been fined already following the findings of the investigation!

Eventually got the statements, and an offer of £555 from them. The charges totalled over £2000 so I refused, and it's been with the FOS since then - since October last year.

I've just had a phonecall from the adjudicator today, and it's left me feeling pretty insecure and more confused than ever! I asked if it was true that these companies are only supposed to charge their customers what a default has actually cost them in admin charges. He replied that he wasn't able to decide whether a charge is fair or not, only if the companies treatment of me has been fair. So he can't make a decision on the amount of the arrears charges.

I've now looked at the links above, and they kind of conflict as well. The first one advises that the FSA have already ruled that arrears charges are unfair as a whole, and the second item states that the mortgage company shouldn't be levvying these charges if an agreement has been reached with the company, which suggests that they're saying not all arrears charges are deemed to be unfair.

I guess I'm just going to have to wait and see, but it certainly doesn't seem to be as cut and dry as totalling up all of the charges and thinking that this is the amount you'll be refunded.

At the moment, what I'm thinking is...... AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

pers i think you need to keep pushing them.

and dont forget the int you can claim back.

dx

and they