Update and further advice pls - Reply to Formal Complaint recved

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3888 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hallowitch, thank you so much for your help. It really is appreciated. I tweaked the letter you put together and have emailed and posted it this afternoon and will let you know the outcome.

?? What are "tatties poached eggs"?? Tatties is just another word for spuds/potatoes in Scotland, where I lived for many years. Chips are made from tatties too! lol Do you perhaps think that tatties means mashed potatoes?? This is so off topic it's ridiculous but it's keeping my mind occupied at least! lol

tatties down here just means spuds, but as a rule the people down south dont really use that term, not that Ive heard anyways, Norfolk they might though, they have some strange sayings there, but I wont go there just in case we have some nor-folk here lol