Welcome Finance Full & Final Settlement

Billy goat gruff
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4825 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi BGG

If you could afford the lump sum try that first. I wish i was in that postition. Then if they dont accept the letter you can go for the monthly payments.

As always please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform.

If you like my Post please dont be shy give my Scales a little tickle :-)

• 2 months later...

not going to happen folkes the best deal you will get is 50% off your balance and that would be with director approval, also a note on harrassment welcome staff are allowed to call anytime between 8:30am and 8pm they are allowed to leave 1 message on each number you have, but are entitled to ring as often as they like until you answer, also the collecting methods are done by telephone call so you will never or shouldnt get a personal letter as a reply, only system letters are allowed unless again approval is granted, my advice to anyone is pick up your phone and do your best to come up with a viable solution as welcome cant make you pay what you dont have

I've unapproved two posts here from B0ing and from Billy GG which contain offensive language.

Don't start insulting each other please.

If you have good arguments to make, they will stand up on their own without having to rely on aggressive insults to carry the point

not going to happen folkes the best deal you will get is 50% off your balance and that would be with director approval, also a note on harrassment welcome staff are allowed to call anytime between 8:30am and 8pm they are allowed to leave 1 message on each number you have, but are entitled to ring as often as they like until you answer, also the collecting methods are done by telephone call so you will never or shouldnt get a personal letter as a reply, only system letters are allowed unless again approval is granted, my advice to anyone is pick up your phone and do your best to come up with a viable solution as welcome cant make you pay what you dont have

Nonsense.

First of all you can send a telephone harassment letter so therefore you will not be telephoned and its in accordance with OFCOM and ther e is a template letter available on the forum most likely in the Library section.

I would discourage anyone from entering into any telephone verbal dialogue and to keep everything written and formal.

Secondly you do receive `personal letters` and to say they are all standard system letters is incorrect.

Thirdly your comment on the level of full and final settlement figures being a maximum of 50% is highly questionable and many caggers on here will testify they have negotiated less figures.

Have a read and a navigation around the Welcome Forum in particular - you will find the level of expertise and intellect and the posts very enlightening.

Im afraid I disagree with your advice, from picking up the phone and trying to come to an amicable solution all I have ever received is snidey comments and bullying and that is from the branch manager. Written communication CAN and HAS been received on a personal level and not your normal standard print out, I have a whole lever arch file to prove it, will make lovely reading for the judge ;) If they are so willing to come to an agreement that is suitable for both parties there is no reason this cant be conducted in writing.

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Thank you Beyond and quite right in what you say in response.

Just my humble opinion and experience :) Let's hope the conclusion of this experience will help others! Stroll on January!

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool: