Jump to content

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4158 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Myself and my partner owe a nursery some fees it was agreed we pay £50 per month on a verbal contract after my partner lost his job we explained we could not afford the £50 per month any more and to offer less the management was not happy nor was the accountant even thou the nursery is private and they are wealthy but still we offered and they refused then a money claim online came in only my partners name so he filled it in as you do .


then he complained to norhampton county court then they transferred to birmingham county court then he had a letter and the cheeky sods put an extra £135.00 on top of the original debt was £363 what a bare faced cheek


if i wanted to extort money i'd set up in these offices :eek:


they want him to pay the whole amount by 27th jan 2010


now he has read many websites and he does not intend to let them in or even get over the fence at all he said resonable force and he will use it whilst he is a peaceful lovely young man i personally think the court will try anything


he said he will go to the court to appeal the decision and to issue a statuary declaration and affidavit and notices and serve them to the office


just wonderd if this is the right procedure really

Link to post
Share on other sites

It is a bit difficult to understand your post, but it would appear that a CCJ has been obtained.


What you need to do RIGHT NOW ( assuming that a Judgment has been made) is to complete an N245 form to VARY the Judgment. You will need to ensure that you tick BOTH boxes on the form to confirm that you want to VARY the order and to SUSPEND the warrant.


There is a court fee to pay, but if you are in receipt of certain benefits then you need to complete an EX160 form for exemption from paying court fees.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello tomtubby


Thank you for your reply have filled them in a will send my partner to the court in person to deliver these 1st thing in the morning


also can the court charge that fee extra on top of the debt to the nursery ?

Link to post
Share on other sites


also can the court charge that fee extra on top of the debt to the nursery ?



With most claims for outstanding monies there are sometimes costs to pay:


Original outstanding sum

Cost of submitting claim to County Court - varies with amount claimed.

If Judgment obtained - in certain cases can add interest at 8% pa

Other costs may be allowed if they have been asked for and agreed by the Judge/Court


All costs are then payable by the Debtor - who can appeal if they think excessive although you run the risk of incurring further costs should you lose!



Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running




Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...