style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5159 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi. I am new to this forum. My husband has had a liability order for £2003.00 in arrears from 2000 to 2003. This was issued in Sept 2009. We heard no more from the CSA. On 19/1/10 we got a letter from Marsdons asking for payment in full in 7 days, or they will attend to levy distress remove goods etc.. This would involve further costs.

He is assessed as £0 due to ( despite both working full time) we make very little money.

My husband has contacted the CSA who would not discuss it.

From the great info on this forum I have drafted a stat Declaration stating that all goods in the property are soley mine and not my husbands. I can have this witnessed by a solicitor on Monday.

Unfortunatley the letter they sent does not have an address or fax number The internet only offers reg. office address.

We have 2 vehicals at the house both are commercial and leased and needed for work. I intend to send them the agreements as proof. Can any one advise where I would send them the contact number std code is 01273.

Is there anything else i should do to get Marsdons to pass back to the CSA.

They are due on tuesday!

I am new and am not sure I have posted this in correct place but here goes. My daughter has been going out with a man for the last 4 years. He has received a letter stating that he owes back money to the CSA and that they canforce him to sell his house. The house he owns is in joint ownership with his previous girlfriend and has no equity in it at all. They are in the process of signing it over to his ex girlfriend only. The problem is he is also on my daughters mortgage since last year. It is on a house that was my in my daughters name only and after being together for 3 years decided on a joint mortgage. Can the CSA or a company on their behalf force the sale of this house. She has a child from a previous relationship and a one year old with her partner and is pregnant again. She is really worried that they will take her house from her. Can anyone advise on this matter please.

• 1 month later...

HI. I posted about a Month ago ( on this thread) I sent letter to both Marston officers and faxed - Stat dec informing all property at the address was mine and sent details of car owned by buisness and also on hp. I have heard nothing until this morning. I have recieved a Removal notice.

It looks like they have ignored all my letters and faxes -- Can they do this?

Mletter was clear and taken off one of the letters on this forum. it explained that i know my rights etc... I asked that they return the case to the csa and my partner would happily speak with them. Are they allowed to simply ignore letters and documentation proving ownership???

I sent letter to both Marsdon officers and faxed - Stat dec informing all property at the address was mine and sent details of car owned by business and also on hp.

cant see them removing the cars as you have provided proof that they do not belong to you could be a scare tactic

did you send the letter recorded delivery

as a rule the company that sent the bailiffs is responsible for all bailiffs actions I'm not sure if this works with csa

however to be on the safe side i would send the csa all the information you have sent to Marston Group along with the letter you received today

Thank you . I didnt send it recorded as i read somewhere that they wont sign for them. I did put 'this document is delivered by royal mail and i deam it to be served on you by the ordinary course of post a=in the meaning of section 7 of the interpretation act 1978 and there fore your responcibility and in your own interests that this letter is handed to the relevant person with in your industry'. Got that from the forum.

I will do another covering letter and will send all letters again, this time to the csa as well.

Can they still ignore? Really getting to my wits end with this. any help in a covering letter would be very greatly apprieciated. Also the amount has gone from £2003 to £2093? with no explanation.

Sorry fro rambling. I have just found out that my son is deaf and needs an opparation. He needs me to be concentrating on him, not this.

Please, any advice to get it back to the csa and away from my door so my partner can arrange payments.

not to good with letter i start to ramble

send something along the lines of

I today received a removal notice from Marstons

a Stat dec informing you that all property at the above address belongs to myself details of car owned by business and is on hp. was also sent in this letter on (date) this information was also faxed to you on (date)

It would appear from your letter received (date) that you did you not receive or are ignoring previous information sent

I have therefore included this information again in this recorded delivery letter

A copy of this letter and all previous correspondence has now been sent CSA with an offer of payments