WELCOME CAR FINANCE - TERMINATED HP, please help!!!

mattes1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5005 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hey guys, i been today in solicitor...

So i have 2 options: tottally ignore them and wait if they start any court action, but solicitor dont think so because they have propably mess in paperworks...

Or start sending them letters from solicitor about my old car which been trade in for £1, then GardX £299 on top of car price, and how they calculated i own them still over £5000 and why they offer me pay only half of total sums...

So lets think and i need decide...

Any news about your problems Beyond?

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

glad you got some advice and they were helpful, decide carefully what you want to do as it can become costly sending solicitors letters

mine is still in the court system my day in court is ever approaching!

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Beyond or somebody can you help me sorted this problem:

I sent WF CCA request letter in February 2010 and they STILL never reply to me about my cca. I have proof from Post Office the WF cashed my postal order of £1 for CCA but never done anything about this.

What can i do with these? Any help please...

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, after while back with some news:

I received last week again letter from WF Nottingham main office, Default Notice for my HP agreement again, 2nd time now, even when car was repo half year ago.

Is it right from them ???

Can somebody help please?

Hey guys, after while back with some news:

I received last week again letter from WF Nottingham main office, Default Notice for my HP agreement again, 2nd time now, even when car was repo half year ago.

Is it right from them ???

Can somebody help please?

were u not going for legal advice? did they not help? is the default the same as the default before termination?

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

I were for legal advice,but it was before 2nd default notice.

The 2nd default is for about £5500 and they want me pay in 14days arrears of about £2300. I dont know how they calculated this price, from where is it...

And its strange because my account been closed after termination and they offer me before pay half of total outstanding balance £5500 which was about £2300, but they never send me letter how they calculate £5500 after care been repo...

So dont know what now m8...

I were for legal advice,but it was before 2nd default notice.

The 2nd default is for about £5500 and they want me pay in 14days arrears of about £2300. I dont know how they calculated this price, from where is it...

And its strange because my account been closed after termination and they offer me before pay half of total outstanding balance £5500 which was about £2300, but they never send me letter how they calculate £5500 after care been repo...

So dont know what now m8...

in the figures of the newest default did it have a rebate of charges or a rebate of interest?

have u had any letters from the lewis group or howard cohen in between the 2 defaults?

have you paid anything since the first default?

sorry for all the questions

Ive had the same letters but I have had contact in between from local collections.

The second default is a joke because they are defaulting you on an agreement that is terminated! Have the arrears on the notice increased between the first and second default notice? Or does this second default purely ask for the total?

What advice were you given when you went for legal advice?

Second DN purely asking for total payment...

I had advice from solicitor, he said he cat write for me some letters and start play with WF or i can wait till WF start some court action, which he think its never happend propably, because its strange how even WF calculated total outstanding balance £5500...

they will have 'refunded' some interest to the account and taken off the amount the car was sold for....this information can be gotten with an SAR.

I would say your position remains the same either wait for them to do something or let the solicitor play ball with them