WELCOME CAR FINANCE - TERMINATED HP, please help!!!

mattes1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4998 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

i received yesterday from WF branch letter inform me about this:

on top of letter: WITHOUT PREJUDICE

In order to protect our interest, your hire purchase account has now been terminated and the full balance of the account is now payable.......

I dont know what to do now.

Can somebody help, i lose my car now?

I have car from them since 04/2008, so nearly 2 years. I received 4th of december deufalt notice, so then i contact my local WF and after phone call i agreed to pay min. £300 in December, so i paid only £220 in December and then i never paid anything till now because had small wage over christmas. Im ready to pay now £100 and then next week again £100 bu ti dont know if i have pay or no??? My agreement is for £253 monthly...

What i need to do now? Shall i contact WF branch or send them some letter???

Please help i dont want lose my car...:mad:

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Relax

This Is Total Bs From Welcome As Usual

A Termination Document Is A Legal Document To Be Used In Court So How Can They Put With Out Prejudice On It, Cretins

You Wont Lose The Car

Tell Me

DOES THE DN SAY PAY WITH IN 14 DAYS OR A NUMERICAL DATE INSERTED

How Long Is The Agreement Over

How Many Payments Have Been Made

Do You Have A Copy Of The Agreement

Relax

Its All Bs

You are in the right place Mattes so please do not panic, we will help.

Do you know if you have paid over a third of the loan ?

Also the letter they sent you was headed without predjudice so it is meant to frighten you into paying, it is not a legelly binding letter just one that they send to frighten you but cannot be used in court so dont worry.

On top of letter under my name and adress is date 21 january 2010 and there is nothing about pay in 14 days, just last sentnce on letter:

We would strongly urge you to contact us as a matter of urgency. No further notices will be issued. And letter is signed and there is no any name on letter who send this...

Agreement is over 48 months, i took car 04/2008

And i have last statement from 11/2009 and i dont think a paid third, but maybe yep, need look to statement. And i have copy of agreement, got all documents and all letters from them incl. Default Notice which i received on start of december 2009, i contact local WF over phone, tell them i will pay in december £300 so they were happy but i only paid £220 i think and dont pay anything now in January. So i dont know what to do now.

The car is in good condition, serviced properly, i keep car clean all time...

Ill be ok lose the car, but then i need buy some another one.

Because i think this Welcome crap sold me this car only because the sales man knew im foreigner and i be dont understand all documents,etc...

Its long story what they did wrong since i got car from them...

Find on agreement i sold them my old car for funny £1!!! which i been told by sales man they give me £2000 for my old car, what a crap!!!

My old car was in perfect condition, yeah it was 1998 Skoda, but serviced properly.

Please help me with this crap company...

On top of letter under my name and adress is date 21 january 2010 and there is nothing about pay in 14 days, just last sentnce on letter:

When post asked you if it said 14 days or numerical date i think he was refering to the default notice you received on the 4th December. If you could check this please.

there is no any name on letter who send this

The letter is honestly only to frighten you, as it starts without predjudice it can not be used by them or you in court.

And i have last statement from 11/2009 and i dont think a paid third, but maybe yep,

Can you do the maths on this as it is important. If paid over a third they cannot take car without a court order.

Find on agreement i sold them my old car for funny £1!!! which i been told by sales man they give me £2000 for my old car, what a crap!!!

We seriously need to see agreement, do you have it to post here for us, delete your personell details.

When post asked you if it said 14 days or numerical date i think he was refering to the default notice you received on the 4th December. If you could check this please.

I dont know what u mean what could i check???

The letter is honestly only to frighten you, as it starts without predjudice it can not be used by them or you in court.

Can you do the maths on this as it is important. If paid over a third they cannot take car without a court order.

there is info of statement from 27/11/2009:

Amount of credit provided: £12169.10

Closing balance : £8782.89

So its mean i paid £3386.21 plus i paid in 12/2009 £220.

Do i dont think its third, btw it has to be third of total amount incluiding interest or only price of the car???

We seriously need to see agreement, do you have it to post here for us, delete your personell details.

And i attached agreement and default notice letter,ok?

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

I dont know what u mean what could i check???

You received a default notice on 4th December, could you post that up for us too please.

ok, really thanx for helping me...

So this is mean on DN there has to be write after within 14 days date from when??? I thought date on top of letter is enough, so its meant i needed paid the arrears till 17/12/2009 no?

But another problem is, when i spoke with manager in december after received this DN hi said to me the total arears amount £574.89 is INCLUIDING DECEMBER payment, which is about £253. So i dont understand how they can calculate december payment due 31/12/2009 in default notice on 03/12/2009 ???!!!

Thanx again.

LETS DECODE THIS AGREEMENT

amount of credit (loan) £8174 over 4 years at 19.85 % apr

so that works out at 48 monthly payments of £241.15

interest charge will be £3401.50

total amount payable will be £11575.50

ill now move onto the insurance (gap shortfall) £420

that works out at 48 monthly payments of £12.39

interest of £174.77

totally amount payable £594.77

so interest for car is £3401.50

so interest for insurance £ 174.77

thats a total interest of £3576.27

keep with me on this

so the total amount payable is

A cost of goods (car) £8174

B intersts (car) £ 3401.50

C total (car) £11575.50

insurance total £420

interest total £ 174.77

total £ 594.77

so add total car payments £11575.50

with insurance gives £594.77

total amount payable £12,170.27 add the £1 option fee gives

£12,171.27

devide by 48 months gives a monthly figure of £253.56

thats the first welcome agreement ive seen that checks out

do you have a document called

statement of price

give me few minutes, i copy the statement from 27/11/2009 ok?

And i try find if i have any statement price document.

So u think ale credit agreement is wrong? This is the newest agreement i have for car, i had before agreement witl all PPI, then after few weeks i cancelled all PPI and left only insurance which i been told by WF manager is better leave on, cozz in cause my car will be stolen or brake down tottaly this insurance will pay diference between payment from my insurance company and rest amount payd to WF.

yeah sure, have old agreement aswell. I have all documents from them. I know i hate them because the buy my old car for funny £1 !!!, but mistakely i signed the invoice and never checked price, my mistake :o[

But when i was in Edinburgh showroom the salesman give me loads of paperworks so i never had time read them properly, even when i wasnt sure if i could afford all payment, he said this oportunity for car which i wanted was only these day, so he said i can NOT come one week later if i choose go for car from them, u know...

ok, ohh and when i canceled all PPI i then not paid in 12/2008 and 01/2009 any payments, i had setup DD on my bank account, so i wonder whats happend and i been told by manager WF branch this is because my account is in credit becouse PPI payments has been send back to them and this is covered this 2 moths payments. But whats the problem is there is nothing in statement from 12/2008 till 01/2009...another crap!

I go scan documents and send them.

so there is invoice:

http://imgur.com/ujCHU.jpg

http://imgur.com/TIoWV.jpg

Old agreement:

http://imgur.com/JU7XW.jpg

http://imgur.com/ag36S.jpg

Statement:

http://imgur.com/mQiU3.jpg

http://imgur.com/vXn2X.jpg

http://imgur.com/x56oo.jpg

Hope this is help yoou find out all. Ill be back in one hour m8, so then check your messages.