Yet another plea for help - Excel Parking

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4676 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Received letter #3. Final, final, not going to tell you again, come on, pay up demand. 14 days before SWAT come through my living room window.

Me thinks you are not taking their threats too seriously:D

Keep up the good work.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Letter no.4 received. I really need to get that scanner working. As previously mentioned, a full set of Excel correspondence would be good.

An odd feeling when I opened it, I laughed. Really because since being a member on here and regularly keeping track of these jokers it was totally expected. The name, the wording, the idle threats, everything.

All power to CAG.

Thanks for telling me to read this. It has helped to ease my mind but i have to say these letters will still effect me coz thats just who i am.

But thanks to you lot on here i will feel 100% better about ignoring it until they show me STAMPED court papers which is apparently not going to happen but as previosly said i can see me being the unfortunate one that goes to court to be made an example of lol. Thanks for keeping us updated will keep checking this page for updates and hopin for you and myself and all the others to prove these bullies DONT WIN!.

hi buffy-2008 i had an invoice back in december from ukpc the last letter was in april dont pay they wont take you to court just keep your hard earned cash good luck even tho you dont need it

buffy please dont call them bullies, they are not, they are **** of the earth, theiving low life who would sell their own mothers on the street so they dont have to work.

dont forget buffy keep your chin up and dont give in, thats thier job.

billybob

i can see me being the unfortunate one that goes to court to be made an example of lol.

Well we all think that. Apart from (I think) lamma. Could be letshelp. Not sure. Either way one of them from what I understand has enough of these letters to wallpaper their living room. Stand firm buffy. It's just idle threats, the law is not on their side.

:edit:

Could be crem. I get mixed up :)

Edited by filthysurfer

Ive also got a parking fine from these cowboys, im not paying anything end of...

However if you just send the letters back unopened they cant do anything if youve not read it right?.... Just put on the letter wrong address or something to fu(k them up!!! HAHAHA:D

Ive also got a ng fine', function (res) {;});" onclick="microAjax('autolinker/autolinker_stats.php?uid=283464&fid=88&t=c&kw=parking fine', function (res) {;});" href="http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/legal-guides-and-manuals/56-fight-a-motoriing-ticket.html" rel=nofollow target=_blank>parking finelink3.gif from these cowboys, im not paying anything end of...

However if you just send the letters back unopened they cant do anything if youve not read it right?.... Just put on the letter wrong address or something to fu(k them up!!! HAHAHA:grin:

That takes effort. Minimal effort I'll grant you. But effort nonetheless. They're not worth it.

@buffy - keep it up!

Have been reading this forum and taken advise from it so far. I have had several threatening letters from Excel, yesterday received letter from their solicitors advising I have seven days to respond or they are issuing proceedings. Any one gotten any further than this so I know what to expect? Should I just continue to ignore?

Also another point to add the letters are going to my parents address as that is where the car was registered although I am no longer living there, am slightly concerned that if I ignore letters they will start to phone parents house as can see this has happened to others in other threads.

response appreciated thanks

Hi Am new to forum, so not sure if doing this right. I have read lots of info on ignore Excel Parking Ticket, which has been good advice. But yesterday i recieved a letter from Graham White Solicitors. In big bold letters is stated Notice Of Intended Legal Action. They are saying that it is a legal requirement to send a intended ligation before legal proceeding are issued in the county court. Also a threat of baliffs attending my property and seizing my goods, if Judgement order is not adhered to.

I have not worried before, but this has made me afraid now.

Can someone give me some advice, not sure if i should ignore this, also they rang my home, but i just put down the phone.

Would be grateful for some advice pls :D

"Graham White" (aka Michael David Sobell) is well known on this forum for his hollow threats and can safely be ignored. Don't be intimidated by the fact that he is a solicitor. That profession is not squeaky clean, and has some bad eggs amongst its ranks.

For a bailiff to attend your property then the case must go to court (very unlikely), you lose (very, very unlikely) and you do not pay whatever the judge orders. This possibility is so remote then you have nothing to worry about.

Thank you for your quick reply. Your advice has put my mind at ease. I will continue to ignore, but is it ok to contact you again, if i should get another letter or feel worried.

Thank you:)

There are plenty of people on here who will give you good advice. You are taking this bunch of clowns too seriously and falling into their threat trap. You have nothing to worry about. Just relax.

• 3 weeks later...