Bryan Carter chasing old EGG credit Card Debt

seklof
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5132 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Glad the letter helped.

Don't get hung up on the timing - it's irrelevant.

Did you get a signed statement of account from Egg?

Did you get a copy of any documents mentioned in the agreement?

Blank out your details and get a copy of the agreement up.

Anything else in the letter? blank the details and post if you can.

If you find my advice helpful - please click on my scales

<<<<<< - they're over there!

Well, it's a funny black star now ...

The small print - any advice I give is freely given on the understanding that I am a layman and am not legally qualified in anyway.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok the empire strikes back

i cca d egg they sent me a signed documment now carter has sent one to me

thanks for any assistance that can be given

im on JSA so i dont have any money my house is in negative equity so theres no money in bankrupting me i wonder exactly what they can do ?

ill upload the rest of the docs in a while

CARTER AND EGG 001.jpg

CARTER AND EGG 002.jpg

CARTER AND EGG 003.jpg

CARTER AND EGG 004.jpg

CARTER AND EGG 005.jpg

Hi seklof. What image program are you using? they're too small to see.

Try Photobucket. Once you have it scanned, upload to photobucket, edit out your personals, then 'save as original' so you have no personal info on PB.

Then when you open the doc in PB you will see a box come up, click on the 4th line down (the IMG file) and it will flash up as 'copied'. Then just paste into your thread on here. Job done.

M

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

OK s,

Scan it in 1st and save it as a jpeg.

Then in upload it to PB.

Go into Edit and colour out your bits, then 'Save as Original' which means people can't look through your PB album and see who you are :).

When that's done, if you open the document in PB you will see a box pop up with 4 links in it. Click on the 4th link (IMG file) and you'll see the word 'Copied' flash up.

Go back to a new post on here and 'paste' the link in - if you preview the post you should see the document in full. Job done :)

M

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

OK s,

Then in upload it to PB.

Go into Edit and colour out your bits, then 'Save as Original' which means people can't look through your PB album and see who you are :).

When that's done, if you open the document in PB you will see a box pop up with 4 links in it. Click on the 4th link (IMG file) and you'll see the word 'Copied' flash up.

Go back to a new post on here and 'paste' the link in - if you preview the post you should see the document in full. Job done :)

M

OK s,

Then upload it to PB.

M

You're there :).

Will try and have a read over the w/end.

M

i keep looking at the default agreement that carter sent - is that valid as it has no details and i cannot rememeber ever receiving one and surely it would of had my details on it

also i am going to get the egg agreement up (the original) from egg to compare

so then there will be two up has anyone had experience of this pincer movement

So post 113 was sent by BC in response to your CPR request and post 116 was sent by Egg in response to a CCA request (am I right on that or have I misunderstood)

thanks,

m

Well the DN appears to be sound IMO.

Onto the agreement - have you read the Egg threads regarding their agreements from this period? It's a long read but can be worth a late night.

M

ok where should i look for this m

im gonna go to the cab on monday to get some more advice and have someone represent me as i cannot pay these debts

cheers for looking in

it would be best, now we've got details, to take them down again.

JMHO

The small print - any advice I give is freely given on the understanding that I am a layman and am not legally qualified in anyway.

ok where should i look for this m

im gonna go to the cab on monday to get some more advice and have someone represent me as i cannot pay these debts

cheers for looking in

IMHO CAB will just work out how best to pay them. They will not challenge validity.

IME Egg will not accept token repayments, they will go for a quick result and then try for a charging order.

ISTR you've got a fair amount of unsecured debt - do you own your own home? if so is there much equity in it?

It's obviously up to you whether to fight it out or not. You get to the point where you have very little to lose ......