cygnet and acf finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5203 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi me again, just an update on how thing’s are going, well last month I was tracked down by cygnet finance and got a call from the manager of ACF and CYGNET, nice bloke and sorted thing’s out with me and I was happy. I told him that I was suffering depression and anxiety and tried to take my life 3 times in the past due to bills and threats made against me, told him about my problems at work and about my house being at risk of being taken off me as I have had no wages and not being able to pay my morg, he said sorry to here about that and you will not be getting this any more, HOPE YOU SORT THINGS OUT was the last words and can I put a message up in the forum explaining that things had been sorted. This I was happy to do, only with one thing and another I have not had the time to do this until now.

until last week when I got a call from (name C****) asking me about payment I explained to him that I had made a payment this morning of what money I could raise as I have had NO wages for 4 weeks and that I had left the job due to this and I was on my way for a interview and to find out my shifts and would let him know when I can pay, as I did not get offered any work cause the fella dealing with me was rushed into hospital that morning at 4am no-one knew what was happening and what work I was doing so I a was still out of work.

Today I got another call from (name C****) asking me about my payments I told him I can not make any payments till end of the month when the wife gets paid as I am still out of work, he told me that a letter went out on 2nd of Jan I have had no letter from them ( here is a trick of theirs by the look of things) he then told me that a letter would be coming out on the 16th Jan for seizer of the car as I can not pay the other half of last months bill, his tone of voice and demands was making me more annoyed as I was trying to explain thing’s to him, I asked for the manager and he said he is not in. This is now begin to make me ill even more with everything that as gone on in the past 2 weeks and we are only 2 weeks into the year.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just received phone call from c****,

i have just tried yet again to explain my problem and it is like you are talking to a robot cuase they do not listen,

then he went on about his letter he sent me,

i said you mean the threatening letter yea,

he said it is not a threatening letter,

i said if you are sending someone to come and pick the car up and take it away from me then this is a threat,

No it is not a threat he said,

I had had enough at this point as their is no way of talking to them.will keep informed

-----------------------------------------------------------------

it's been over 2 years and i have read on here that is i have paid 1/3 (REPO) that they can not take my car without a court order made against me, i have treid to make a part payment and told them i will pay the rest at the end of the month,,,,

can any1 helps please