Humblemans Appeal –please Read Post #1 Before Posting

humbleman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4833 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that there is a real problem for the opponents here, as they produce T&CS which is submitted as being those from the rear of the agreement and thus the agreement is compliant and enforceable

this is an error, as a matter of fact, and provable by virtue of the HFC Bank Act 1999, the T&Cs are clearly after HFC merged with Beneficial

thus they cannot be the original terms nor are they the current terms

If we look to the Waksman judgment we see there is an ongoing breach of s78 for starters

hm, where are you at? Appeal has to be in by 30th, I think? Any luck with a barrister yet?

In the meantime, can you guide me to Klaedtke's reply to defence witness statement? I can't find it.

in very very capable hands;)

:D;)

Let round 2 begin...

ditto from me...and Hb, if you need any help getting stuff into London, let me know.

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

Meant to post this a while ago, humbleman. It's the text of an appeal I found on the web. It may be useful as it involves Phoenix and criticism of the judge's handling of the case, but I'm sure Paul will have all bases covered for you.

I've left its title as I found it in case more info on this case can be tracked.

Donkey

modified.doc

Meant to post this a while ago, humbleman. It's the text of an appeal I found on the web. It may be useful as it involves Phoenix and criticism of the judge's handling of the case, but I'm sure Paul will have all bases covered for you.

I've left its title as I found it in case more info on this case can be tracked.

Donkey

Thanks

Seen that before can't remember quite who the cagger was, did pm him/her but not sure if I had a reply.

• 3 months later...
UPDATE-GOOD NEWS

LEAVE TO APPEAL GRANTED

:)

M

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!