Pseudo bailiffs, wannabes and downright liars on this forum

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5194 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

These kind of comments are exactly the reason why they are provided with body armour!

The body armour is there for self preservation, so the poor mite doesn't spike himself. I know of many non bailiffs who wear body armour as part of their "uniform"

The jump boots, Flak Jackets and Webbing though, now that's another thing, it goes under the same heading as the "utility belt" for the wannabe Batman fans.

The next time you see a bailiff going on a job, take the time to look carefully and you'll see his mouth moving - he's humming the tune to himself

NaNa NaNaNaNaNa BATMAN!!!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but it is also not the bailiffs fault you are disabled - your arguement should be with the people who have sent the bailiffs

Ive got agree with that statement( if the debt is for council tax)

councils have a duty of care to there tenants and should check to see if the debtor is in receipt of benefits and what benefits before it goes to the bailiffs and if the debtor is on benefits the debt should be taken from there benefit at source or a payment plan set that the debtor can afford

the reason IMO they don't do this is because the council want there money asap they don't want someone paying £5 wk from there benefits

The body armour is there for self preservation, so the poor mite doesn't spike himself. I know of many non bailiffs who wear body armour as part of their "uniform"

The jump boots, Flak Jackets and Webbing though, now that's another thing, it goes under the same heading as the "utility belt" for the wannabe Batman fans.

The next time you see a bailiff going on a job, take the time to look carefully and you'll see his mouth moving - he's humming the tune to himself

NaNa NaNaNaNaNa BATMAN!!!

:lol:, they will be wearing masks next to cover their identity.. I wonder if they wear a metal 'codpiece' for protection as well. You never know when they might need it though with all us indebt crazy woman out there, we always go for the meat and two veg first.

Yes but it is also not the bailiffs fault you are disabled - your arguement should be with the people who have sent the bailiffs

councils have a duty of care to there tenants and should check to see if the debtor is in receipt of benefits and what benefits before it goes to the bailiffs and if the debtor is on benefits the debt should be taken from there benefit at source or a payment plan set that the debtor can afford

the reason IMO they don't do this is because the council want there money asap they don't want someone paying £5 wk from there benefits

I totally agree with what you say there hallowitch, but the councils are not always aware of this but the bailiffs are when they are told and still they do not act on this information, they are obliged to pass this information straight back to the council or creditor but they dont. My argument is ignorance is not an excuse for the actions of the bailiff

I totally agree with what you say there hallowitch, but the councils are not always aware of this but the bailiffs are when they are told and still they do not act on this information, they are obliged to pass this information straight back to the council or creditor but they don't. My argument is ignorance is not an excuse for the actions of the bailiff

councils are aware all they have to do is to check your council tax benefit entitlement forms (if you have filled one in ) it tells them what benefits you receive

I totally agree with what you say there hallowitch, but the councils are not always aware of this but the bailiffs are when they are told and still they do not act on this information, they are obliged to pass this information straight back to the council or creditor but they don't. My argument is ignorance is not an excuse for the actions of the bailiff

councils are aware all they have to do is to check your council tax benefit entitlement forms (if you have filled one in ) it tells them what benefits you receive

but the people who are not on benefits and who are disabled are not always aware that they have this option. for arguments sake, husband works, albeit on a low income, wife is disabled. falls behind on council tax, unaware he is entitled to benefits which does happen alot. bailiff arrives sees disabled women or is informed that she is disabled, bailiff should then contact the council and inform them of the situation. my argument is they dont.

but the people who are not on benefits and who are disabled are not always aware that they have this option. for arguments sake, husband works, albeit on a low income, wife is disabled. falls behind on council tax, unaware he is entitled to benefits which does happen alot. bailiff arrives sees disabled women or is informed that she is disabled, bailiff should then contact the council and inform them of the situation. my argument is they don't.

Yes i agree with that as soon as the bailiff finds out that a person is disabled they should ask them to send proof(if the disability is not obvious) to the bailiff company this proof should be sent to the council with the returned liability order

but the people who are not on benefits and who are disabled are not always aware that they have this option. for arguments sake, husband works, albeit on a low income, wife is disabled. falls behind on council tax, unaware he is entitled to benefits which does happen alot. bailiff arrives sees disabled women or is informed that she is disabled, bailiff should then contact the council and inform them of the situation. my argument is they dont.

100% agree with this - lets face it, seems everyone only accepts disability exists if the sufferer is wheelchair bound.

but the people who are not on benefits and who are disabled are not always aware that they have this option. for arguments sake, husband works, albeit on a low income, wife is disabled. falls behind on council tax, unaware he is entitled to benefits which does happen alot. bailiff arrives sees disabled women or is informed that she is disabled, bailiff should then contact the council and inform them of the situation. my argument is they don't.

Yes i agree with that as soon as the bailiff finds out that a person is disabled they should ask them to send proof(if the disability is not obvious) to the bailiff company this proof should be sent to the council with the returned liability order

I had exactly this problem with Rossendales. Did they send it back to the council...not a chance!!

What they did do after seeing my proof of income/expenditure including proof of disability, was reject my offer of payment of £20pm & insisted that the minimum acceptable amount was £120pm!!!

The council refused to take it back but eventually did have to when our business went bust and we now live solely on benefits so they get £3.25pw via attachment of benefit.

We were not eligible for CT benefit at that point because we got working tax credit which put us over the eligible amount but these limits do not take into account what someones other essential outgoings may be such as mortgage etc.

100% agree with this - lets face it, seems everyone only accepts disability exists if the sufferer is wheelchair bound.

oh how right you are, going off topic here slightly, but I have a blue badge, I parked in a disabled bay the other month and an attendant said, you cant park here its for disabled people only' I asked him to define what he thought a disabled person was, he automatically assumed that they are people in wheelchairs and made a comment that I didnt 'look' disabled. I apologised sarcastically, and asked how he would like me to look. I proceeded in taking my crutches out of the car, and he walked away a little red faced.

I was in a wheelchair for 2 years and fought dam hard to get out of it, I feel you cant win really because when I was wheelchair bound I was ignored, now I am out I feel like I have to explain why I have a blue badge, I dont always use it only when I have to. I didnt know that disabled people have to have a certain look.;)

oh how right you are, going off topic here slightly, but I have a blue badge, I parked in a disabled bay the other month and an attendant said, you cant park here its for disabled people only' I asked him to define what he thought a disabled person was, he automatically assumed that they are people in wheelchairs and made a comment that I didnt 'look' disabled. I apologised sarcastically, and asked how he would like me to look. I proceeded in taking my crutches out of the car, and he walked away a little red faced.

I was in a wheelchair for 2 years and fought dam hard to get out of it, I feel you cant win really because when I was wheelchair bound I was ignored, now I am out I feel like I have to explain why I have a blue badge, I dont always use it only when I have to. I didnt know that disabled people have to have a certain look.;)

Again, totally agree :eek:

The looks I have received as well when I get out of my car (leased under motability so nice and new!!) are the same and when I have been challenged, I simply ask if they would like my parking space and when they say yes, my reply is please can I have the use of your legs and back so that I can park in the regular space?? Shuts em up a treat :lol:

The general public also seem to expect all disabled to be elderly and I'd like to think that I'm a long way from that :lol:

Again, totally agree :eek:

The general public also seem to expect all disabled to be elderly and I'd like to think that I'm a long way from that :lol:

My son has just been diagnosed with a serious condition, sadly he has inherited it from me :( he is only 25, worked as a builder since he was 15 years old. He has a family, 3 beautiful girls and has worked hard for the past 10 years to build up a home for them, He has gone from looking buff, muscular with a physic most men would die for to looking like an old man (his words), never had to sign on ever or even took a day off sick. he lives on over 30 pills a day now and his skin just hangs off him. He often uses a mobility scooter to get around as he didnt want to be shut indoors because he couldnt get around. Donated by the way. He is often call a scrounger now because he has to live on benefits. My son is a proud man and would give anything to be normal again as I am sure we would all like to. Its sad what society dubs us with it really does, we all have to carry our labels but if we dont fit into what our labels say then we are often called liars or scroungers.. I would like those people to walk in my shoes or my sons shoes for a day.

Thank you, I was not trying to have a go at anyone.

This was the point I was trying to make but I failed to specify council tax

Thank you, I was not trying to have a go at anyone.

This was the point I was trying to make but I failed to specify council tax

May be you need to specify what you mean in future, because you sure do come across on the wrong side of the fence here.

That's a very fair and proportioned response and I shall try to heed your knowledgable advice, difficult as it may be sometimes. HCE Group

Hmmmmm thats a very interesting signature you have there HCE Or is it HCE GROUP!!!!

Are you coming out of the closet???

Maybe you are readyfor that meeting Ive requested !!!???

Onlyme

No Ta, Dan, I dont wanna waste my brain power even thinking about it, I simply IGNORE him

At least we all know now who he works for and you even know his name and address for any ones reference.

Keep up the good work

Only me

ps LFB is busy with things and a run down on your story by PM might be worthwhile to him

pps I am not that sharp I cant do this 2 profiles poo durghhh never mind hey!! lol

Edited by alias barneyrubble

Hmmmmm thats a very interesting signature you have there HCE Or is it HCE GROUP!!!!

Are you coming out of the closet???

Maybe you are readyfor that meeting Ive requested !!!???

Onlyme

Yes, interesting website that....

They charge the client just £60 for enforcing a ccj, and you can expect 3 visits and a report if unsuccesful for that... no wonder my friendly hce charges so much fees to us... my support worker was astounded at my £3000+ fees and I am desperate for a reply on those breakdowns, which HCE himself stated were high.... and then didn't comment anymore... strange that....