Kays and Shop Direct Limited - Email Address?

scotty6kids
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5261 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

We have ordered one of the new 27in i5 Core iMAC's from Kays.com and its been charged to our credit account on a pay now pay 12 months later.

The website says that the item would be delivered within 5 days and the originally delivery date that we have was 13/01/2010. Anyway, we had a call from Kays saying that the delivery date was put back and we would get it now on the 29/01/2010 due to stock issues etc. The website still says that we will get it within 5 days and if anyone orders one from either Kays or Shop Direct Limited then all their sites say that the item will be delivered in 5 days.

I have spoken to Apple who confirmed that they don't have any stock issues and I have also managed to get hold of MacWarehouse and again, they say that there are no stock issues.

We have already paid £600 over the RRP by buying from Kays and paying on BNPL so I would have expected to have my new computer now or at least be advised what is going on?

When were we call Kays they say that there is no update as to why its going to be delayed other than stock issues at Apple. Clearly this is not true yet I dont know what to do.

Does anyone know a contact email address for someone at Kays or their parent company Shop Direct Limited who may be able to offer me an answer.

Thanks