International v tin cup

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5206 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A high profile International co. has hired tin cup size investigator to dig dirt on my "business interest" (3 tiny village shops). When confronted they say they needed to "clarify" a point raised at a recent court hearing? I asked why didn't they just ask me to clarify for them...reply .. "thats confidential information" sad isn't it but even sadder is that they will find no dirt to dig in!!

wd

I know how you feel. A large multinational company refuses to believe that they have actually completely emptied my pockets and destroyed my life through serious stress caused illness. What do they think they'll find? All they'll find with me is that I'm even poorer than I appear.

I know how you feel. A large multinational company refuses to believe that they have actually completely emptied my pockets and destroyed my life through serious stress caused illness. What do they think they'll find? All they'll find with me is that I'm even poorer than I appear.

sorry to hear that..I have three tiny little shops and my story started with a "final demand" from a phone top up provider for a debt I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT I have so far been to CC and had judgment set aside,then found a miracle tool here on cag called SAR and issued 2 of them..result from the first, got me back to court with an Interpleader and I won every penny back.. even got a costs order against claimant..the second gets me back into court on the 26th of Jan for the claimants non compliance of SAR, got a re-instatement of claim by the claimant dismissed, allows me to seek enforcement of costs order and opened the way to a claim for breach of agreement. good value for £20.. they have't paid the costs order and intend to apply for High Court set aside.. they must be worried as when I confronted them regarding the tin can investigator they emailed to say they won't talk to me anymore :Cry:

WD