Welcome - illegal repo in contravention of section 92 and unfair relationship ** WON **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4283 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there new case law? or has it been dealt with outside of court?

One thing I will say on open forum is that this case will never be dealt with outside of court. With regard compensation, damages or costs, there is no amount of money that will ever be enough to cover what welcome finance have done to me and hundreds of thousands of others. Lives have been ruined, relationships lost, health destroyed and suicides contemplated because of the immoral and unlawful standards these kind of people and their associates employ.

The only recompense that will ever suffice is justice.

And that is my opinion...which I am fully entitled to express anywhere I see fit. The last time I checked I believed we still had free speech in this country.

And...I just got my FSCS letter! How absurd this all is, they spent all that time in court saying it wasn't welcome that sold me the policy and so I couldn't claim misselling against them and then they go and send me a letter saying they believe the policy THEY sold me may have been missold!

Yet more voluntary ammunition for the credibility issue....

They sent me one of those - but when i argued the toss over it i was told they had made an error and i had no grounds as the insurance was sold by a broker and not them - i have similar issues to those you had.

They are muppets.

Hmmm... how far along with the process are you? Is it at court stage yet?

No not yet - have another case in court at the moment that is taking up a lot of time.

funily enough welcome are a third party - but not in court - have evidence that they have been less than honest and misleading - so OFT are looking into it as part of this other case.

No not yet - have another case in court at the moment that is taking up a lot of time.

funily enough welcome are a third party - but not in court - have evidence that they have been less than honest and misleading - so OFT are looking into it as part of this other case.

That's great! If you have evidence that they have behaved dishonestly then they deserve to be called up on it.

If you do ever want to take it further with welcome then I am more than happy to share my experiences with you ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have finally received the approved transcript of the High Court Judgment :-D

Does anybody have any ideas of how I might be permitted to distribute it? I suppose now it is approved there aren't any restrictions on what I can do with it??

The other side have made it clear that this thread is no longer anonymous, by the way :madgrin:

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

I would but I only just received it hard copy today, hopefully I can get it in doc on Monday from the transcribers.

It is quite exquisite! It's got some wonderful phrases in it ;-)

"If there was a relevant agency relationship, the decision in Hurstanger Ltd v Wilson & Anor..., shows that causation is not a factor where a person makes a secret payment to an agent"

"I have concluded that although the claimant's grounds of appeal are framed by her as a lay person, they do disclose and have disclosed a matter which requires this judgment to be set aside...."

"However, in the light of what has happened, there is no point or purpose now in an injunction. The remedy for this lady is one in damages..." - ( Section 92)

Well done wannabe - Once the Judgement is handed down it becomes public.

Your victory could not have been against a company more deserving a kicking. The only company i know who are nearly as dishonest as HFO.

Edited by dadofholly

Ok sorry about the odd font sizing but here we go!

My name is Mrs Surita Caleini, formerly Whittington, and this is the transcript of my successful appeal in Birmingham High Court of Justice on 11th July 2011 before The Honourable Lord Justice Beatson QC.

img013.jpg

img014.jpg

img015.jpg

img016.jpg

img017.jpg

img018.jpg

img019.jpg

img020.jpg

img021.jpg