Welcome - illegal repo in contravention of section 92 and unfair relationship ** WON **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4283 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You can bloody well cut that crap out lady! You in no way no matter what will be letting anyone down! You have done more on these forums than a few 'well respected' members have done and in that you have more than done everyone especially yourself proud!!! Chin up, evil eyes, go get um!!

Very sweet of you, thank you :oops:

Evil eyes??! Are you saying my eyes are evil? lol!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very sweet of you, thank you :oops:

Evil eyes??! Are you saying my eyes are evil? lol!

They can be during the early hours of the morning whilst discussing certain issue :lol: They do go a slight tinge of red and the devil horns appear slightly on the mention of a certain company :lol:

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Make your own mind up lol!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21654[/ATTACH]

vicious, terrifying lolol

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Well I'll be thinking of how it's going all day.

I would gladly come to court to watch Welcome solicitor fall before you.

But tomorrow I'm helping someone make an appeal against housing and council tax benefit award as they are a non resident parent.

Well I'll be thinking of how it's going all day.

I would gladly come to court to watch Welcome solicitor fall before you.

But tomorrow I'm helping someone make an appeal against housing and council tax benefit award as they are a non resident parent.

Thank you, I wish I had your confidence!

Well whatever the outcome I know I will have done everything I could to the best of my ability, but still if it goes pear shaped tomorrow there's always the trial :madgrin:

I like the comment you made yesterday 'I'm trying to remian sensible as one of us in the court room has to be' :whoo:

However, you wouldnt be letting anyone down in any way, shape or form, if this went to trial. It just means there is too much to go in to at the hearing today

You have helped more more than any one on my case, and the info you have shared, and the advice you have given makes you a credit to this site

Hope it went well for you today, and you didnt get kidnapped

Any advice I give, is given with the best intention of helping. I am not legally trained, so it is probably best to just ignore me;)

I like the comment you made yesterday 'I'm trying to remian sensible as one of us in the court room has to be' :whoo:

However, you wouldnt be letting anyone down in any way, shape or form, if this went to trial. It just means there is too much to go in to at the hearing today

You have helped more more than any one on my case, and the info you have shared, and the advice you have given makes you a credit to this site

Hope it went well for you today, and you didnt get kidnapped

Thank you and that is exactly what happened, the judge decided there were too many issues in dispute to be decided without a very lengthy trial. So it looks like the fight continues which isn't necessarily a bad thing!

They also requested that I be given leave to amend my claim and they be given leave to amend their defence which again the judge allowed. So now I need to submit an amended POC, which also isn't such a bad thing. I think their hand was forced there cos it would be their only chance of getting rid of their shoddy defence so they had to equally allow me the same right.

We've also been granted permission to obtain and submit witness statements from other people, so I shall be calling upon the police and the previous repo agents if the time comes.

But somehow I get the feeling that all they've managed to do is secure themselves plenty of get out of jail free cards :-x

Thanks Cab, I am a bit disappointed that it didn't get all finished with today and that they are now given many more opportunities to get away without having to admit liability but equally, I'm glad that all the issues get to be dealt with at trial, (if it ever gets that far!).

I've got 3 weeks to file an amended POC and they are not going to be able to get out of this one!

Thanks Cab, I am a bit disappointed that it didn't get all finished with today and that they are now given many more opportunities to get away without having to admit liability but equally, I'm glad that all the issues get to be dealt with at trial, (if it ever gets that far!).

I've got 3 weeks to file an amended POC and they are not going to be able to get out of this one!

looking at what they have attempted allready,i can't wait to see how and what they are going to ammend there POC with, i feel that your finely tuned peices of engineering are going firmly place his "NUTS" upon his chin.

cab