Welcome - illegal repo in contravention of section 92 and unfair relationship ** WON **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4257 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I don't usually post much but,

I was there.... and even 3 days later I'm still dazed and in awe of how "Wannabe" conducted herself.... she was simply amazing FACT:jaw:

Motor bikes are very dangerous... :bump2:

Think once, Think twice, Think Bike :welcome:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm certainly in need of something a little stronger than a cuppa at the mo! :-)

Luckily for us we live in modern times, the draft judgment will be sent out via email within 2 weeks and the hearing to formally hand down judgment is set for 27th July. So it's not all up in the air thankfully :-D

It looks like judgement will be formally handed down tomorrow. Understandably WBDFS can't tell us anything about the draft she has received by email.

All the best for tomorrow WBDFS.

Thank you for your patience, I appreciate your understanding that there have been certain things I am unable to speak about publicly.

As it goes, there are still things I am unable to say but I will do what I can to try to explain what has happened.

There was a draft judgment but I am entirely unable to say anything about that at all, those there them are the rules I'm afraid :|

Judgment was due to be formally handed down today but it hasn't been. Instead I made an application for a stay of proceedings pending the decision of the Supreme Court in the Harrison case. My application was granted this morning and proceedings are now held until next year when the Supreme Court makes its findings on the Unfair Relationships provisions.

I know this is not what you all may have been expecting or hoping but please trust me on this one, it was the right thing to do.

Yes it would have been great to have seen an end to this drama but, in reality it was just not prudent to continue when the rules on Unfair Relationships are all up in the air with no real authority to bind them. There is a very recent Waksman judgment which explains it all very clearly, here's a LINK to it.

If I may be so bold to offer the benefit of my experience, I would recommend everybody to take the same action if they already have an ongoing case or are faced with one.

In my case the current situation is that there will be further directions given following the Supreme Court decision expected next year. As it stands we are in no different a position than we were before this remit, the original judgment is still set aside and there is no judgment yet on the remit. It all hinges now on what the Supreme Court decides amounts to an Unfair Relationship and whether the facts of my case fall within that ambit.

Sorry I can't give you all an ending to this yet....:-(

I've just read the whole thread bit by bit over days. I see that I posted in this thread over a year ago!

Can I just say congratulations for sticking your ground. Too many times the average person is run roughshod over by companies, and I'm pleased to see you on what seems to be the winning straight. (Depending on Supreme Court judgements).

I'm not sure I could have kept up the fight like you did over years.

• dx100uk changed the title to Welcome - illegal repo in contravention of section 92 and unfair relationship ** WON **