Welcome - illegal repo in contravention of section 92 and unfair relationship ** WON **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4276 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I can think of a few other things I'd like to throw...sledge hammer..machete..etc!! I'm so glad you've got yourself a good solicitor, it sounds like you're gonna give them both barrels! Brilliant!!

Well I've got 7 days to construct my masterpiece but I've got a feeling they won't even bother defending; they know full well how all this is going to pan out ;)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

welcome really are wonderful at the stalling letters arent they!!

I feel a nice LBA going on from me if i dont hear back from the solicitor soon!

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Its definitely our garden, not fenced off, open to the footpath but no dropped kerb for access on to it, although there is a dropped kerb access to the shared access to our back garden. But it is 100% our garden, no disputing that.

If it's not private property then it must be public property surely. So are the public entitled to rights to it as much as you are??

My car was parked on my drive when they took it, prior to this I had a recovery agent come who went away without the car saying he couldn't take it off private property.

If anyone else can confirm I would appreciate this!!!

Sooooo....... Good news from the postie today!!!!

In response to my complaint about Welcome taking the car off my premises without a court order Welcome have replied with.....absolutely nothing!!!

Their answer is that they maintain they served all the correct notices and the police were satisfied with the paperwork and did not express any concerns with their intentions to remove the car.

No mention of why they took it off my premises! They've conveniently ignored the most important bit.

It seems their defence is: "well the police didn't say we couldn't come on to your premises and take the car, so it must be ok."

It will be very interesting to see what a judge has to say on that matter.

Cheeky sods have requested I don't contact them again as they are unable to agree to my proposed settlement!

There is even a clear invitation to take them to court also and they even state the address they accept service of court papers to. How very kind of you Welcome, thank you very much.

Court papers are ready and will be served today :D

Loving the date of submission hehe!

kregrs from that pic I would say thats your property

Hope you dont hear anything soon Wannabe :lol:

Could you send me the address you used for claim form as their address thank you :D

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Thats the one I put too :D

I want one of those letters although I cant imagine they will bother.....tick tock tick tock lol

I have had a guest on my thread for over half an hr hope they having a good read :lol:

Was it yesterday or today they were served?

I'm a bit confused :confused:

Had a notice of issue today, which I was expecting. I thought it would be wait 14 days for them to acknowledge etc etc but instead it is a notice of issue of fixed date and gives a date for the hearing of my application for Return of Goods. Is this normal???? I thought they would be given the opportunity to acknowledge or defend or something before there was a hearing?? :confused:

Ooooo I had better investigate one of those........

Has it been transferred to Notts or still at your local CC?

All I have found so far is a form nothing relating to why a hearing of that type is allocated etc :confused:

Yea give them a call is probably easiest, hope the hearing date isnt too far away :)

It's all very strange. It says it's a hearing for the claimant's application for Return of Goods, but I didn't specifically make that application. So basically they don't have to acknowledge or file a defence and it's just up to the judge on the day??

Not too far away, 4 weeks today ;)