Bank Charges

idon'towemoney

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4508 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It's a tricky one, the fight still goes on but no info yet.

There are two paths open.

One is sending dispute letters some DCA'S are giving up with this kind of approach as they like easy prey other pondlife more used to using courts Howard coward springs to mind just start action. Obviously,these case can still be won but it becomes more of a problem and there exists a risk of losing.

The option is repayment.

I would recommend £1 a month, if they ask for proof of income tell them to get stuffed and bin the budget request papers,you are under no obligation to provide any income details. ONLY A COURT CAN DO THIS.

Banks should not be charging interest on these debt, if they do there is a Template letter for this.

We live in an unmoderated country why should the net be any different?

Bring back free speech we miss it!

Thanks I suppose it is a bit of a grey area. My partner took RBS to court going back to 2007 they put a stay on it, the bank however have applied over £1000 of interest on this overdraft even though there was a stay on it. Robinson Way is the fourth debt agency to try and recover this money, sent prove it letters, CCA requests to the other debt agencies, never heard from them again and now Robinson Way are chasing.

My partner has not paid any money into this account for nearly 4 years, this account is dead, he has another bank account and has for nearly 4 years now, however IF he had to pay any amount towards this debt, he point blank refuses to pay this added £1000 interest, so anyway he still wants to send them the prove it letter which I will do.