Welcome Help!!!!

liverpoolfan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4262 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi people looking for some advice,

I have a welcome unsecured loan, havent had any problems with the loan as such until i went travelling, its up to date i cancelled my D/D when i wen travelling as it was easier for me to phone up and pay by debit card as i was using a Aussie bank account i was gone for 3 months, I ditched my mobile as it didnt work in Oz my parents started getting phone calls from Welcome despite it being paid on time every month and wanting to talk to me, i called them whilst on my travels and they wanted a phone number thats all.

Since i have been back i have had roughly 5 missed calls from them a day whilst i am at work payment isnt due til tomorrow but still they call for a card number so they can process it i said no ill call on the day, STILL they call saying oh we thought youd like to pay today or give card details.

How can i get this to stop they call using personal mobiles now i dont answer my phone as i dont wanna talk to them

Please help its driving me mad !!!

SEND TO WELCOME BY RECORDED DELIEVERY

Your Street

Town

City

Postcode

DATE HERE

Company Name

Road

Town

City / County

Postcode

Re: Harassment by telephone

ACCOUNT NUMBER: XXXXXXX

Dear Sirs

I am writing in relation to the quantity and frequency of telephone calls that I have received from your company, which I deem to be personally harassing.

I have verbally requested that these stop, but I am still receiving calls. (Delete if necessary)

I now require all further correspondence from your company to be made in writing only.

I am of the view that your continued harassment of me by telephone puts you in breach of Section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act 1970, and the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

If you continue to harass me by telephone, you will also be in breach of the Communications Act (2003) s.127 and I will report you to OFCOM, Trading Standards and The Office of Fair Trading, meaning that you will be liable to a substantial fine.

Be advised that any further telephone calls from your company will be recorded. (**Even if you don‘t yet have recording equipment!!**)

Yours faithfully,

[NAME HERE]