Cheap LCD TV's is this safe?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3481 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is the website Cheap LCD TVs, LCD TVs, Cheap 1080p LCD TVs, Cheap Full HD Televisions it seems to good to be true, but then i did start to trust the website especially as it says i can pay using paypal.

but then is says pay now and THEN collect, this raised a red flag for me.

Has anyone brought from here before?

many thanks :p

No, but I have to say I don't think their products are that much cheaper, tbh. Looking around locally, especially during the sales, could get you pretty much the same deal. ;-)

Places like Argos will sell there ex-display TVs near or on the 23rd Jan, these can go down to half the price they are on the system (further discount needs Approval for Head Office). Could always ask in your local store with the manager and hit up a deal.

With regards to to website, they have an address etc so wouldn't say they are dodgy, I would usually recommend paying by credit card not via paypal however! (If its over £100 you are covered by your cc company). Just remember they are mostly ex-display, refurbished etc sets.

Ex-Retail Manager who is happy to offer helpful advise in many consumer problems based on my retail experience. Any advise I do offer is my opinion and how I understand the law.

ooh lovely thank you for the info, ill wait till the end of the month then :) thanks again,

the website does say some are end of line products and some with damaged packaging, they also sell new aswell, i think it just calls for inspection, we were originally going to purchase a 32" tv expecting to pay near £300 pound as need 2 scart sockets, but they were coming up cheaper, and in the end we were going to buy a 42" for 469 heehee i think thats a goos deal? its a samsung and i know they're usually very expensive..

• 1 year later...