Welcome Repo The Car Today!!!help!!!

shumail

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4595 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had posted here a week or so ago in regards to my friend having trouble with Welcome. Since then he requested a CCA and today with no any notice at 07:13am FiS employee [ hired by welcome ] knocked on his door to pick up the car.

The guy knocked on the door at 07:13am then again at 07:50am and then again at 08:50am is this allowed?

The car was taken away around 13:00pm, my friend made a number of offers but the firm refused and wanted the whole arrears and my friend couldn’t afford this. He told me the firm sounded like they didn’t know what was going on, they were unable to provide a arrears amount

Since then he has called FiS who have informed him that we only had to collect the car call welcome to settle the account and get the car back...

He didn’t give them the key and made the guy wait in the cold for a recovery truck

He hasn’t spoken to welcome yet,

Can someone please advice on what can be done?

what can my friend do? he needs the car and is willing to make a small payment

ooh what was your previous thread on this? can you link it.

has he paid over 1/3 of the agreement? did they send the correct notices?

need to know all this before your mate can take action.

I would suggest you link to previous thread and get together all the relevant info, letter etc.. together so they can be posted on here if not already done in previous thread

need to find out from him how many payments he has made. I assume it was over a 4 year period. ie 48 months.

what notice letters did he get from welcome? this is very important and need to be put on here so you can get the correct advice.

No postggj

you informed me to get him to get a CCA which he did

and then today they came to get the car...

can welcome do this? also can FiS knock on his door at 07:13am?!?!?!?

it was on the road,

first the guy clamped it

and then my friend called him to ask him what his playing at etc...

he explained that welcome hired him and told him to collect the car or the arrears in full, my friend explained to him i have no job i am able to make a "minor" payment to cover up some arrears he said no and told him to call his office.

when he called the FiS office they didnt have the correct amount of the arrears and told him to call back, rather then calling back he called welcome and they said its nothing to do with us call FiS

his stuck in the middle i guess....