Just settled debt with welcome!

minivdub1983
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5200 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

as title says i have just paid off my welcome debt which started in 2003 for 3k and has changed due to not being able to afford payments was finally settled on friday they accepted about 65% which was nice! However my problem is on my credit report it says i have 3 welcome accounts which i dont but i do know i changed my monthly payments? should this be right? The other issue is do i look into any missold ppi or anything else and if so what am i looking for? or do i leave it be apart from sorting out my credit report?

many thanks

sounds like when payments were changed loan was rewritten and would therefore have a seperate space on your credit report (just my take on things) yay for them all showing settled!!

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool: