Declaration

Egg Ppi

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3512 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Called Egg about my CC account and also mentioned in passing I felt my PPI had been missold, though I didn't go into details.

They logged the complaint, then wrote an acknowledgement which I received last week, and then today I got a letter saying that all premiums and interest would be refunded withing ten days!

It came to £3355, just £100 short of paying off the whole loan!

Sorry, I should make clear, that the PPI I complained about was for my EGG loan, which is seperate to my card (obviously) :-)

I succesfully claimed back £3355.10 from EGG after one phone call. This PPI plus interest. It is just £100 short of the sum required to pay off the loan completely, which I'm going to do as soon as they credit my account.

I just have the EGG card and an MBNA loan to pay off and I'm debt free. I have written to MBNA twice regarding the PPI, but they have ignored me so far. If I can reclaim the PPI from that, then it will make a huge dent in that final loan.

WOW, £3,355 for one phone call! :D

If you click the yellow triangle enclosing the ! sign, the Mods will change your thread title to *** Egg PPI **** WON ****