Jt Vs Mbna Virgin

jontraynor
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6438 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

its passed their deadline for a reply. what do i do next? they still have a week till the fourty days is up though. any help much appreciated the quicker this is sorted the better because im crippled by these debts at the mo.

Hi. I would write to them 1st thing Monday telling them that the 40 day deadline is nearly up and if you do not receive the items as requested, you will report them to the information Commissioner, for breach of the data protection act. You can report MBNA to the commissioner at ICO – Information Commissioner's Office Dont forget to sent the letter to MBNA recorded mail on Monday, that way they cant say that they didn't receive it!! I am sending my Moneyclaim for £750 through on Monday for MBNA/Virgin!!

Good luck!

not sure what to do now actually.they offered me half but havent even sent them a schedule of charges or anything yet, just the data access request and they have come cack with an offer of 390 but they owe me 750 not including interest!! help!!

Hi.

That doesn't suprise me with MBNA!!! Just send a reply to them stating that you will accept the money as a partial payment, but that unless you receive the full amount within 14 days, you will pursue the matter through court action to recover the full amount, plus interest, plus court costs. I have put a template below for you to fill out with your own information! Just copy and paste to your computer or a disc and post it to the idiots!!

Dear

I am in receipt of your letter of (date) and note its contents.

With regard to your offer of £176 I am prepared to accept this amount in partial payment of my claim but take note that I intend to pursue my claim for the remainder.

If it becomes necessary to commence legal proceedings then my claim at that time will include interest pursuant to statute and court costs.

I look forward to your reply.

Yours