Euro Car Parks Parking Fine Help Comments

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5210 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Posted this in wrong place previously...Did not realise there was a Euro Carparks section.

I get the general idea of IGONORE IGNORE IGNORE! I just want to make sure that this is the best and most up to date advice. Car parked in a EURO Carpark disabled bay, thought it was mother and baby. RK is Mrs but I was driver. They have issued the ticket for £70 or £50 if paid in 14 days. I have read the thread on reasonable charges etc if it was to go to court but this car park was free. no pay and display, no barrier, no attendent. How can they legally charge that fee?

Does Mrs just wait till letter comes through then write back stating i am the RK however I was not driving the vehicle on that date and if you continue I will pursue harassment claim?????

Have any of the threads that suggest IGNORE actually been endorsed by any contract lawyers?

Your advice would be welcomed.

Thanks

Mr Meldrew

Have any of the threads that suggest IGNORE actually been endorsed by any contract lawyers?

No, they haven't, but they have been endorsed by dozens and dozens of peoples experience, ie if you ignore everything they will go away eventually.

Here are the letters to ignore:

http://www.violetmount.com/[problem].jpg

by the way the only thing i will say if you dont pay the worst thing that can happen is what is going to happen to me because i was parked at merryhill and that is a free carpark is that you bin will fill faster than normal with all the rubbish they send

You're giving Euro too much credit.

They just sit in an office sending out templated letters. And that's it.

Have never done court, and never will do. They've got a nice little [problem] going and the last thing they want is for it to be tested in court. A big company like Euro does not want any kind of publicity about their racket and it might even end up in the nationals.

This is all that happens: Euro Car Parks Letterchain

If you've contacted them just expect an extra 'appeal rejected' letter before the Brinx or Credit Control rubbish.