FYI, Warrington Alban retail park now has clampers

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5206 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Had a look at new sign there today

3 hours free parking limit.

Cant remember the name of the company.

but the sign contains enough of the required terms make me belive its enforced there.

It had

company name

full address, not a po box.

telephone number.

the fine

and the terms

plenty of them in plain view, clear for all to see.

I don't think their disclaimer at the bottom is legal either. If any damage or injury could be clearly shown to be as a result of the clamping, then I think they remain legally liable.

Also, what does "will result in your vehicle being clamped at £100" mean? don't they mean "will result in your vehicle being clamped. Release fee £100"?

I don't think their disclaimer at the bottom is legal either. If any damage or injury could be clearly shown to be as a result of the clamping, then I think they remain legally liable.

They do

Also, what does "will result in your vehicle being clamped at £100" mean?

Perhaps they will tie £100 in notes around your wheel in an attempt to stop you doing this again:D

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

Nice one - stick it to them.

I can see a flaw. You could leave the car park and return to it. There is nothing on the sign to say about leaving and then returning immediately.

I'm pretty sure a court would enjoy the legal nitpicking over this one. :-D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------