Park Motor Finance - Default Notice

LarissaJ
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3621 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you have never received an AQ then the claim is stayed.You refer to a Witness Statement can you expand on this and its purpose?

You could email them again and state you are in disagreement with their figures and seek further clarification and what you think the figure should be.If you are able to narrow the difference then you may consider making a Full and Final settlement in the interest of saving on further legal costs.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The witness statement was for the return of goods order which they were applying for before the car was stolen. I went to court but it was adjourned due to insufficent time, but the car was stolen before the next hearing, so it was vacated and stayed for 3 months. I never received a aq before the return of goods hearing, will it be different with a ccj? I presume a ccj is what they will be applying for?

consumeractiongroup.co.uk

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

the hearing was adjourned due to insufficent time (only 10 mins) so it was adjourned for a hearing of 30 mins, but the car was stolen before the new court date, so it was vacated. They haven't actually started a new claim yet, just threatening to do so. I read the link (thanks) it was a conditional sale agreement and I'd paid over half. I was defending because they had issued a faulty dn and then terminated the agreement. They also sent the dn when only one installment was unpaid (not two as required).

Ok I thought they had issued a claim with you stating you had submitted a defence.So its the return of goods order that is is in abeyance.

Yes but it would have to be a separate claim at your cost, and not if you make an offer in full and final settlement, better to try to offset them in settlement at this stage if at all possible.

Andy

Yes, I totally agree Andy, just checking what my bargaining power is though ;-) I've just spoken to the court and the claim is listed as settled, so I presume if they choose to go back to court they would have to apply to have this case reopened? Or would they start a seperate case altogether?

If its marked as settled then the Court has dispensed with the matter, giving you full bargaining power.They could reapply for a further order or issue a money claim summons,

further expense on the Claimant.

Regards

Andy

• 2 years later...

After a couple of years of letters and default sums notices (all ignored) i now have rieceved an assignment of the agreement from park motor finacne to bluestone credit management, what shall i do, contact them or send CCA?