Being bothered by Debt Collectors/3rd Parties /Solicitors etc ? - SEND THEM THIS!

nuke em
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2528 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

There are circumstances where you can go down the CPR route prior to court action and there is a thread on this by pt2537. I can't see how this can be dangerous unless you intend to bring legal action yourself because the cost implications would only arise once legal action has been started.

If you stated that you had no intention of being a Claimant, then the cost implications would have been irrelevant.... since the only other available option would be for you to roll over and give them a CCJ by default, so to speak.

:)

Yes the pt2537 is very informative but does warn of the cost implications.

Surely if they instigate court action you then become the defendant and at that stage the CPR route is correct and without cost implications.

I never advocated that you roll over and give them a CCJ by default.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes the pt2537 is very informative but does warn of the cost implications.

Surely if they instigate court action you then become the defendant and at that stage the CPR route is correct and without cost implications.

That is correct... :)

If you're not intending to bring action as a Claimant, then the cost implications to yourself are irrelevant at that stage.

P.O. that's all I have been trying to say and that is why I wanted Pinky to clarify.

Anyway I am off back to a peaceful existence and will view all this as a bystander. It is a much safer environment.lol.

All the best and thanks again for the clarification of the points in question.

Oh gawd P1, there's another one starting... *groan*

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mortgages-secured-loans/246170-you-do-not-owe.html

I have to log out, keep an eye, will ya? ;-)

Tried but thread was close!!! Was just about to dazzle him with my knowledge of bank notes - as in if you fold a £10 note in a certain way you can make the queens face look like a bum.

I felt my knowledge was therefore more meaningful than his ;)

M

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

Tried but thread was close!!! Was just about to dazzle him with my knowledge of bank notes - as in if you fold a £10 note in a certain way you can make the queens face look like a bum.

I felt my knowledge was therefore more meaningful than his ;)

M

M what a useful piece of info. will have to get u to show us that one day.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

FURTHER TO MY POST WHICH HAD THE PHOTOBUCKET IMAGE OF ENFORCEMENT

THEY MUST BE VEIWING

I VE HAD A APPLICATION FROM BIRMINGHAM COURT WISHING A SET ASIDE . ONLY JUST RECEIVED TODAY POSTMARK 8TH FEB , TEL THE COURTS , THEY SAID IT WAS SENT AT THE BEGINING OF FEB , ANY WAY HEARING IS TOM THE 10TH AT TWO ,DG SOLICITORS ACTING FOR MCS

MUST BE COSTING THEM HEY

I PUT ALL MY ONFO,AND E MAILED AS WELL AS MY REASONS FOR OPPOSING THEIR REQUEST WHICH STATES "THE DEFENDANT NEVER HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO DEFEND

THE DEFENDANT VEHERMENTLY DENIES ANY LIABILTY "

WE SHALL SEE !:cool:

Hi Mike Thanks , I Am Not Attending As Only Received Info Today From The Court , However I Did Via E Mail Send My Two Penneth

So We Will See Tom , What Happens Beings As Its Their Local Court No Doubt Used By Them Many Times . Justice Hey Who D Have It

MY COSTS £25 FOR THE MCOL THEIRS ?

RESULT==== TO BE CONTINUED

Edited by charley2212

I Guess They Threw A Solicitor At It Bec

1 They Are Not Capable

2 They Are Worried Many Others Will Do The Same Thus Causing Them A Imense Head Ache,

3 Their Funds Will De Plete As Will Any Bonuses

4 That IT WILL USE All Their Resources Up Fighting Claims If Materialise

5 They Just Do Not Like To Be Beat, If This Is The Case ?

Sarnies friend alex provided a great post but one thing he got right above all else, we should have a government of the people,m for the people, by the people which is fundamental to any democracy, but we have a govenrment of the elitwe, for the elite, by the elite and the elite dont give a damn if the rest of us sink or swim so long as they are filliong their own pockets. Sorry for the rant but i hate these ****)

Sarnies friend alex provided a great post but one thing he got right above all else, we should have a government of the people,m for the people, by the people which is fundamental to any democracy, but we have a govenrment of the elitwe, for the elite, by the elite and the elite dont give a damn if the rest of us sink or swim so long as they are filliong their own pockets. Sorry for the rant but i hate these ****)

That's unlikely to happen.... the majority of laws are made/manipulated to protect the interests of those with money.

Too right.

The government used our money to bail out the banks only to protect the elite, if the banks went under then they would lose everything including thier control of the financial institutions wich keep them in the lap of luxury and their control of the law that protects them.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...

Hi mate, It looks like you know your stuff, so I thought I'd ask you..!

I've already been told I'm to late to reverse this process, though there's no harm in a second opinion.

A few weeks ago I received a CCJ from Lowell Portfollo Ltd via the County Court Business Centre, who at the time I thought were being instructed by the Loan firm I had a loan from.

Though it has now come to light that this is not the case and that they have bought the debt and are pursuing this themselves, which means they are Third Party Interlopers who have used the Section 136 of the Law of Property Act 1925, to push it through court.

Is there anything I can do or is it already to late..?

Edited by No Surrender

85% of all court claims go undefended so people like Lowells know they will win most of the even most outrageous claims.

Why are you now asking when it was within your powers to at least seek help when you got the claim form.

You can undo this but must ahve a good reason as to why you didnt return the N1 or challenge the judgemtn the day after you got it.

I've already been told I'm to late to reverse this process, though there's no harm in a second opinion.

A few weeks ago I received a CCJ from Lowell Portfollo Ltd via the County Court Business Centre, who at the time I thought were being instructed by the Loan firm I had a loan from.

Though it has now come to light that this is not the case and that they have bought the debt and are pursuing this themselves, which means they are Third Party Interlopers who have used the Section 136 of the Law of Property Act 1925, to push it through court.

Best to start a thread in the Financial legal Issues if you require assistance with this court claim No Surrender ...dont delay the clock is ticking:clock: otherwise they will get a default judgment.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread