Being bothered by Debt Collectors/3rd Parties /Solicitors etc ? - SEND THEM THIS!

nuke em
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2528 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank goodness for the emigrating Mary Croft. If it hadn't been for Mary there would be none of us here. Strange, I thought my parents had something to do with it but there we are. That's what educashun, educashun, educashun does for you.

By the way, without people like those I mention above, most people on this forum would never have been born, so don't knock 'em.... they did something..... then there was Group Captain Leonard Cheshire VC, a Lancaster pilot who after the war spent the rest of his life opening homes for the dosabled.... his wife was Sue Ryder who spent much of WW2 in occupied eastern europe with a little suitcase radio, always in danger of ending up like Violette Szarbo (Carve Her Name With Pride) being tortured and shot by the Gestapo.... so YOU could live free....

Well, my grandfather was a bona fide, decorated an' all Resistance hero, who was blowing up railtracks which hwe had helped build before the war and helped rebuilding after the war. My mum, only a child at the time, used to go and deliver black market foods to hidden servicemen and resistance people (yes, I know it all sounds very Allo-allo... :razz:) and my grandmother used to print anti-nazi leaflets at the farm... I think that I owe to THEM being born a lot more, and living free too. I come from a town where one of our young men bit his own tongue off so he wouldn't speak under torture (Jean Moulin). How is that outburst of patriotism relevant? :-?

Yes, I am free. And that freedom allows me, amongst other things, to think for myself, analyse my readings and comment when I find them complete nonsense, as is the case here. I don't need to Google Mary Croft, or Menard or any of their ilk: I already have. I heard about the FOTL stuff, thought it was worth a good look, had a good look, read quite a bit, and drew my own conclusions, and that conclusion is that the whole thing is complete and unadulterated poppycock, with more than hints of fanatism and cult culture about it. IMO. :-)

I thought Jesus saved us :eek:

EDIT>>>> No offence intended.

M

Edited by MandM
Added EDIT

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

Pinky69 I notice you have given some advice on another thread and I quote you.

"They are allowed to send a reconstructed copy of the original agreement to fulfil a CCA request BUT they still must send original T&Cs and statements. If they don't send those they have not fulfilled your request and you can put the account in dispute. Reconstructed copies are a good indication they don't have the original agreement or they would send that. If you want a copy of the original agreement you have to request it through the CPR rules."

Could you confirm your advice is correct......

I thought it was just a statement of account they had to send now with the other reconstituted documents and that would mean they had complied with 77/78.

Thus if they had complied by doing this then how would you then go down the CPR route? That is if they had not threatened court action.

Also please could you explain the CPR route you keep talking about. I believe I asked you this in a previous post.

I just think these are important points especially after some of the judges comments. Whilst not being pedantic I just want the correct interpretation for my understanding. I do not want to quote anything that is not factual for obvious reasons,

Thanks in anticipation of your reply.

Edited by jonoh1
typo

How would it affect the banks if we all got basic bank accounts, got rid of our cc's and actually lived within our means and used cash (sorry promissory note)?

I am not informed enough legally to honestly know the difference between common law and the laws that govern us on a daily basis, but it does seem that to be a freeman is to abide by honour and dishonour. It seems perverse to then try to get out of debts that you have incurred by saying you are not responsible for the actions of the "fictional man".

Having no fixed views either way I can see where both sides are coming from and that in a day to day basis the vast majority of society abides by common law with no problems. When you get a government believing it can legislate for every eventuality problems arise and "Bad" law is born. The videos I have watched, sceptically, have opened my eyes to the fact that everything we do is based on contracts and you really do have to be careful what you agree to or aquiess to.

When did Common law become second best to legislation in Parliament?

Advice & opinions given by spartathisis are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.:)

can somebody answer my question l did reply

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

SPARTHESUS.

Basic accounts, pay 'em off, great idea.... don't forget, tha banks are only money changers.... they do not lend, they con you into lending them money by signing a promissory note (= agreement), they pay it in then lend you the equal amount by making a book entry (NEW MONEY) - THAT'S AN EXCHANGE NOT A LOAN. Then they sell your note to investors for FACE VALUE 'cos the investor wants the interest payable by you, the borrower. Hence the US sub-prime scams and resulting recent crisis... all planned years ago. We ain't seen the back of it either, it'll keep on rumbling for years, like my duodenal ulcer.

According to the Federal Reserve Bank publications, the bank never loans other depositors' money to fund a bank loan to you. The bank records your promissory note (money) as a loan from you to the bank. The bank even records a bank liability showing that the bank owes you £10,000 of money (promissory note) as a loan from you to the bank.

What they don't do is tell you is that your promissory note is in fact money... that you have loaned to them. This is their secret that they live in fear of being exposed to the wider audience.

Don't just discount this saying, 'oh it's American, this is England'.... the whole of the US banking system from day one in the time of George 3rd was orchestrated from London. It's all in the history books.

One way is to have HM Treasury (or the US Treasury) issue all the money free of interest that is needed to pay off the debts, gov debts too and tell the rest of the global monetary system to get lost. SOON, the rest of the world would follow. THEN, the world would settle down, there would be no need for income tax or most other taxes as HM Treasury would issue money as required according to the system operated by honest people that would fall into place to manage a society where usury would be banished other than enough to cover operating expenses.

The current system has to continue as it is because there is NOT enough money to pay off debt.... there is now and always will be a shortfall and so forever people will fall into trouble, lose their home, commit suicide etc.

This is how the bankers own everything.... you don't own your home, they just let you think you do, even if you've paid off your mortgage.

I do not think there is a law, statute or otherwise in the UK to prevent this, there is in the US of A because Pres Woodrow Wilson signed it into law in 1913 when he signed the Federal Reserve Act. They manipulated everything so he would win the election, the price being to sign the Act... I believe Obama is one of them too.... remember, whilst McCain was short of money, there was n ever any mention of Obama running short - what price will he pay I wonder.... time will tell, maybe if we recognise it when it happens.

Of course the politicians won't do this 'cos they are rewarded too well

to keep the fiction going... and.... they run scared that what happened to John Kennedy in 1963 might happen to them also. It's not the high street banks, it's the international bankers who own/control the central banks.

If every cagger would contribute a fiver, surely we could mount a class action and employ an "EXPERT WITNESS". I think they do this in America, not sure about here.

An Expert Witness would be someone like an FCA who understands the whole system, understand double entry bookkeeping too and they know the right questions to ask.

There has to be a way, the law does provide for it, it's getting the process in the right order, right words, right ways to ask questions, to present.... and and honest judge... if there are any.

Edited by charlie*

SPARTHISIS

I have re-read your post above... you are getting there slowly... it really does take time to find that everything you have learned in life is based upon lies.

Don't blame your dad either, it happened to him too.

As to getting out of debt, please study what I have given you very carefully, and you will come into the light - it may take a while because, as I have said, it contradicts everything you have learned.

Try reading the Bills of Exchange Act 1882, Contract Law, what is a promissory note, an IOU, a cheque, a bank note, a piece of gold or silver... all these are equal because they can all be used as money to buy things

and banks will exchange them for money - equal value, less a charge.

Remember, the mind is like a parachute, it only works when it is open.

If I can help just a few people to come into the light, then the time I spend on my rants would be well spent.

Tom Schauf preaches that if just 6 Americans were to give a leaflet to each of six people and they did the same, it would not be too long before the monetary system would be changed. As he sez, if this system did not exist, everyone in America would be worth around $250,000... everyone, and that has to apply here too - and Canada, Australia, New Zealand too.

Thanks Pinky69 for your reply first of all apologies if you think I am hijacking the thread. The reason I was asking you the question on this thread was because we had previous discussed it on this thread.

The comments you have stated are pertinent to my case and if your comments are fact they would be very useful for me. So perhaps you could expand on the detail and especially on the CPR route on my thread. Obviously I would not like any newbies to go down the CPR route without them realising the cost implications for them.

Please do not take this the wrong way because if your comments are fact they will be very useful for me. You know how to find my thread on this.

Thanks again in anticipation

Charge them for the harrassement.

I am sick and tired of sending back and ppl turning up on my doorstep telling me the electrol roll says they live here. I know it does not and can prove it.

*Bounce*

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Sorry Godmother I see no one as answered your post.

I am honest enough to state that I have not the knowledge or the experience to answer you.

I find it very doubtful that you could charge a DCA without a contract.

But hey who am I to say

Pinky69

Thanks again for your reply. Never said I wanted cast iron legal advice.

Just said I wanted factual advice.

Surely that is what this site is about.

I am certainly not knocking you. Yet the comments you have made are pertinent to my case. So I would appreciate your input on my thread.

Thanks Pinky69 for your informative reply.

Unfortunately the CCA does not give the detail of CPR or the costs consequences,

Since WAKSMAN, even though the law as not changed the reconstituted document was not something that the author the law anticipated.

Hence I ask the question because you have advised since Waksman.

Thus with your number of posts I appreciate you must have read and have some authority on the subject for you to be able to give advice

I have read all the pages Pinky69

This is my point why advise newbies to go down this route without the cost implications.

Surely you are not the enemy in disguise, enjoy your lunch. (ladies that lunch)

hi all

i'm james a newbie and i dont know what to do.

And i was wondering if any body could help me i have just received a letter from credit solutions ltd saying .

we have been instructed by our client to VISIT YOUR ADDRESS TO COLLECT THE ABOVE DEBT.

you have made this action necessary as you have ignored all their requests to contact them and you have failed to pay your account .

our visits take place within the following hours

monday - friday 9am-8pm

saturday 9am-12noon

should you wish to avoid this course of action ,you must contact our instructing agent WITHIN 72 HOURS of receipt of this notice :-

there address

tele no

failure to comply to this may lead to the above action without further warning or notice .

yours faithfully

karen hillyer

POWER2CONTACT LTD

many thanks and p.s love this forum not laughed so much for a long time

Hi POWER2CONTACT LTD, sorry I mean prince_albert

I would advices sending the template letter on home visits. Never yet failed to succeed for me.

This will certainly stop Power2contact laughing, I do not know if it will stop you laughing.

Anyway try that. This site is full of excellent people. All the best in your quest.