Being bothered by Debt Collectors/3rd Parties /Solicitors etc ? - SEND THEM THIS!

nuke em
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2501 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Eerrmmmmmmmmm

We are not interested in reading a claim form. Anybody can do a claim form. Post a Judgement in your favour AND a copy of the cheque from the DCA sent paying the judgement.

ok big boy, i shall ,

all mouth and no trousers aint me

i suggest you re read my post and see , i have not been paid yet because what i put ie i will be able to issue a warrant or third party order]

also see thread tel harassment and my posts there big man ,

check yr chops my man

and as i said it works for me aqnd every one s case is diff,

some times people should read first then open wide

and this thread is to help, in as many ways possible to cover all ways conceivable ,the ways which help each and every one of us who contribute to this thread and not criticise other people

Edited by charley2212

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok big boy, i shall ,

i suggest you re read my post and see , i have not been paid yet because what i put ie i will be able to issue a warrant or third party order]

check yr chops my man

and this thread is to help, in as many ways possible to cover all ways conceivable ,the ways which help each and every one of us who contribute to this thread and not criticise other people

:rolleyes:

ok big boy, i shall ,

check yr chops my man

Just fill this in. Print it and upload it. Job done. http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/HMCSCourtFinder/GetForm.do?court_forms_id=338

The English saying is: The proof is in the pudding

And the "pudding" is that you have collected. Otherwise you aint got nothing.

If I have helped you or made you laugh by some witty remark and brightened your day................ the scales to click are over to your left hand side. :D:D

Just fill this in. Print it and upload it. Job done. Her Majesty's Courts Service -Forms and Guidance

The English saying is: The proof is in the pudding

And the "pudding" is that you have collected. Otherwise you aint got nothing.

ok sir , not being fully functional on a computer i have uploaded on photobucket , how do you link it on here please , so i can put this dis believing to bed , :)

On PB there's a box that pops up. Cut and paste the IMG file into a post.

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww74/charley22123/img062.jpg ok think i ve done it all be upside down , ok it says it has been transferred to their local court for enforcement ie as i said either a warrant bailif , or third party order otherwise known as a garnishee putting a hold on their bank account , not just a talker but i am afraid to my own detriment a do er.

the scribble of £100 is what the cost is for either of the choices i have

Edited by charley2212

does it work , can someone check please , either way , they will have a ccj

where are you all now any apologies, and i fully understand your sarcasism bec their a few odd peeps on here,

and although i am odd i aint that odd lol

bless em , they must of gone to bed !

Edited by charley2212

Why do you not go for a Charging Order. :D:D

Bonny lad. Quite a few on here have had judgements against DCAs. All you need is for them to default.

Here is a tip for you. Keep all the "bills" to under £250. Why? Because for them to challenge it in Court it will cost them more then that so they prefer a default then challenge.

removed

Edited by IdaInFife
removed

If I have helped you or made you laugh by some witty remark and brightened your day................ the scales to click are over to your left hand side. :D:D

Why do you not go for a Charging Order. :D:D

Bonny lad. Quite a few on here have had judgements against DCAs. All you need is for them to default.

Here is a tip for you. Keep all the "bills" to under £250. Why? Because for them to challenge it in Court it will cost them more then that so they prefer a default then challenge.

removed[quote]

exactly , i have kept them all below £250 for a number of reasons 1 bec they cant be arsed

2 dont be greedy it does not pay , keep it reasonable and it betters your chances of payment

3 is the charging order not the same as a freeze on their account , which they all supply , the details ,normally at the bottom of the page

4 i am open to suggestion as per the thread tel harassment,

i guess vjohn and the others off to bed

oh yes and if my posts help tip or do the thing on my scales ha

Edited by charley2212

exactely , i have kept them all below £250 for a number of reasons 1 bec they cant be arsed

2 dont be greedy it does not pay , keep it reasonable and it betters your chances of payment

3 is the charging order not the same as a freeze on their account , which they all supply , the details ,normally at the bottom of the page

4 i am open to suggestion as per the thread tel harassment,

i guess vjohn and the others off to bed

oh yes and if my posts help tip or do the thing on my scales ha

So effectively, you bother them with daft letters and invoices. They look at you like a flea biting at a horses backside and then you go for a small amount.

Oh a Charging Order (which shows how much you know about law) is actually done on the property so in the case of a DCA, as most probably it will be rented property, you cannot do one. Just a trick question to see how much you know. :D:D

Suggestions!!!!!!!!! Go and do a bit reading and learn. Why the heck should I go around suing a DCA and then have to chase after it for £250. Jeez wept! I can put that in a simple Costs/Disbursements form.

Just for info purposes................ if I want to sue I do it big style. Got an ongoing one at the moment which involves Durkin and Kpohraror and it is against a bank. Between losses suffered and damages looking at something in the region of about £15,00 to £20,000. I do not play with little kids but with the big boys.

But I will give you one tip. (Seeing how you know so much). Use a court bailiff.

A normal bailiff will most probably not want to touch you as they get the work from DCAs. A Court bailiff has to be impartial so do a search, find the nearest County Court to where they are based and then contact their bailiffs to execute.

Oh a Charging Order (which shows how much you know about law) is actually done on the property so in the case of a DCA, as most probably it will be rented property, you cannot do one. Just a trick question to see how much you know. :D:D

Pretty sure you'll find that a Charging Order applies to all assets - that means cars, furniture, fixtures etc. - it's not limited to buildings.

M

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

Pretty sure you'll find that a Charging Order applies to all assets - that means cars, furniture, fixtures etc. - it's not limited to buildings.

M

As far as I know it doesn't. You cannot ask for a Charging Order for example on furniture. And in fact you cannot get a bailiff to confiscate furniture that is needed for normal day to day living either.

M

Incidentally, so you will know further, a Charging Order is something you register with the Land Registry.

It stays there accuring interest at County Court rates (which is the same as the interest that was being claimed for the bank charges i.e. 8%) and then when the property is sold (or if the debtor falls in arrears and breaches any agreement the property is forced to be sold) the Charging Order is discharged.

So how can you do a Charging Order on a car or furniture? :D:D

i am right in saying this thread is diff peoples ways of sorting out dca s etc , was there any need to be like this , dont think so

as i said we are not all big shots after mega bucks , just normal people happy to rid the dca of your back , so you can carry on sorting out your mess and not waste time on them .

if my posts offended you nasty nick then i apologise

but i am sure i never fired the first shot

i was trying to post my own experience with them as you have done nothing more nothing less.

:)

oh and by the way, mr nick

my total claims will amount to over £40.000

and i thought it best to gain experience in the smaller stuff before making a total mess of the big stuff,

thought that made sense,

and if as i expect they take up your time whatever you do back to them taking your time,from sorting out your major stuff,

hope i have not upset any one , my apologies if have

Edited by charley2212

I've unapproved a few post in this thread :rolleyes:

Having a slagging match, serves no purpose and helps no one.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

As far as I know it doesn't. You cannot ask for a Charging Order for example on furniture. And in fact you cannot get a bailiff to confiscate furniture that is needed for normal day to day living either.

Fair comment. Maybe furniture is pushing it a bit far lol. I'd be a wicked judge ;). But it certainly goes beyond just 'the property' and applies to a wider range of assets.

Fair comment. Maybe furniture is pushing it a bit far lol. I'd be a wicked judge ;). But it certainly goes beyond just 'the property' and applies to a wider range of assets.

Read post 168 on how a Charging Order works.

apologies sir

not sure how it happened

i dont mind banter , but too personal

and yes i was just helping normal people ,whom panic at a dca letter ,

Ahhhhhhh we now know who is the wee man. Just so you will know I have replied to the pm by Martin3030.