Being bothered by Debt Collectors/3rd Parties /Solicitors etc ? - SEND THEM THIS!

nuke em
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2527 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

She lubs me still :D:D you deserve a KISS - that approach always suited me too Bookie! ;)

Is Bookworm a female?! I am in Lurve. Been reading some of her posts and very fascinating.

If I have helped you or made you laugh by some witty remark and brightened your day................ the scales to click are over to your left hand side. :D:D

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is about helping others who are having financial /legal problems

and often don't know where to turn.

It is not about members point scoring and insulting each other. What lessons does that pass on- to newcomers especially? lessons? well try ego & status, i guess. My methods/remedies work for me, that's all i can atest to

Most of us have been harassed by DCAs or OCs which is why we ended up here in the first place. Nuke em some of your letter has merit and could be of help to those who are still afraid to fob off DCAs. But to include repealed legislation and doubtful tactics does not exhibit the mark of professionalism that would deter many DCAs-would it? I am pleased for you in situations where it has worked, but I don't feel it would put

many DCAs off.

What they don't like, from my experience, is having their breaches of the Law pointed out to them and threats of reporting them for those breaches should they contact again. Which is pertly what some of the others on this thread are trying to suggest.

Unfortunately, the thread has now degenerated to a position where it seems unlikely that it can get back on track unless the protagonists can agree to differ perhaps on Nuke ems original post and try and cobble out

a letter that comes closer to satisfying both sides.

The other process they def don't like is the "commercial injury" route against them, which involves gaining estopple & the placing of a commercial lien against them. i will have the first of my liens against them maturing with a month. Then i become the creditor with my superior ( ie higher value) claim!

.....Assuming of course that i wanted to take it into the Public ie a court which i will not be doing, it will all be kept in the Private...which is where it is now

also check this out

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/242278-recd-summons-court-its.html#post2702036

and this one

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/175668-how-credit-cards-bank-16.html#post2737419

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

I DO NOT offer legal advice

-

"I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!"

The other process they def don't like is the "commercial injury" route against them, which involves gaining estopple & the placing of a commercial lien against them. i will have the first of my liens against them maturing with a month. Then i become the creditor with my superior ( ie higher value) claim!

.....Assuming of course that i wanted to take it into the Public ie a court which i will not be doing, it will all be kept in the Private...which is where it is now

also check this out

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/242278-recd-summons-court-its.html#post2702036

Me and my big mouth. I went and mentioned the word "Estoppel". (By the way........ you know you spelt it wrong. :D)

If I have helped you or made you laugh by some witty remark and brightened your day................ the scales to click are over to your left hand side. :D:D

Lets get the "Cheeky Girls" back to perform for DCA's , they're the cheekiest bunch around! THat will sort them out :p

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

-

Always best to discuss new tactics and ideas without resorting to arguements and bad feeling. Save that for the DCA scumbags. :D

Now when it comes to taking the pee out of DCA's and adding a bit of humour. I'm guilty as charged, as long as you have an enforceable CCA and I can pay using an old christmas card. ;)

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Lets get the "Cheeky Girls" back to perform for DCA's , they're the cheekiest bunch around! THat will sort them out :p

Just don't ask Michael Mcentyre. He's already turned down one lot of DCAs

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Hi, This is sarnie 2109's friend Alex,

I dont want a fight with anybody,infact quite the opposite, or been seen to be going against this very useful forum in anyway.

But im sorry nuke'em has some very very valid points, im not saying his letter is 'spot on' as i use them and many many others just like it! and they work!!

i guess the frist thing to say is to understand nuke'em and what i will be saying or trying to say, is to read up on our banking system, and who is in control of it etc.

David Icke is, how can i put this 'way way out there',.

ive heard him talking about the queen, shape shifting into lizards and stuff:rolleyes:. basicly its people like mr icke that destract normal everyday people from giving any credit to people like nuke'em, without wanting to be offensive to ANY one, its the sheep of this world that allow it to continue.

and think most on this site like me have jumped over the gate;)

Now think about why you are here on THIS site....... because you got debts, and probably the average user will have quite a few debts. it is because the banks want us to have credit, and there worthless notes of currancey that is backed by nothing whatsoever.(and our wages arent in proportion to the value of items)

so why all this debt, we are in the modern world yet were ALL ''poor'', except for the elite.

you need to understand the banking system and the familys that have and controlled it since its inception, and still do.

did you know the bank of england controls the federal reserve in america??

did you know this great country has been bankrupt now for something like 32 years, so how the f@ck can gordon brown or any other corupt politition still borrow billions, because you and i pay for those huge loans thats how.

read your history of england, not the cr@p we were all spoon fed at the 'state' run schools we all went to that told us what they wanted us to know, but the real history... no conspiracies here, just go on the internet.

Read up about king john and the magna carta and why it was put in place and why edward heath, margret thatcher, tony blair, are all guilty of sedition and TREASON by selling OUR(yours and mine) soverienty to the EU, that offence still carries a death sentance, but they get away with it.

read up about the rothchilds.

search the federal reserve on utube it will explain how the monatary system works.

I have read up about this and much much more stuff for several years now, and yes there is a lot of conspiracy stuff out there, but please do NOT be put of by that, you will end up if you look long enough, finding total proof of the above, it is actually everwhere.

things to search for to help you understand how the banking system works.

federal reserve ....utube net anywhere

rothchilds .....(one of the biggest and most corrupt familys on the planet) utube and anywhere

fiat currancy ......utube and net anywhere

expanential growth (think i spelt it right, its about the multiplication of things, ie interest rates etc) .....utube anywhere

the gold standard ....(what cash money was based on before fiat currancy) utube

statute law and common law........ common law being the ONLY law in this country. youtube net(pretty heavy reading)

albert burgess 'a case for treason' ...... utube search

John harris 'its an illusion' .....utube again

the federal reserve vids on utube will explain much better than i have above, but just wanted to add to nuke'em and hopefully add some validity to his comments so far.

im not saying this forum is wrong in anyway, far from it!, in fact i have letters like nuke'em,s but i have blended them with the info from here and it makes it a much tighter case.

the notice, nuke'em sent is the first i send, i then send another similair but asking for proof of claim, IE show me the contract or go away. it also states which i must ad is much much more honest and honourable than ' i do not acknowledge any debt to your comapny' which is a childish statement, as you blatantly HAVE had some dealing with this company or why else were you sending them payments;-)..... but my letter states ' i conditionaly excpet that i am the legal fiction person and that i owe you £xxxx, upon proof of claim' then you ask for sight of the contracts, and the promissary note is old english law, common commercial law, for forms for like mortgages etc, not so much our credit cards etc but the principal is still there still.

the notice will also ask for full accounting and book keeping entries signed and sworn under penalty of purjery and full commercial liability...... as they wont show it, as it WILL prove them guilty of fraud and money laundering(aparantly;-)) which is another big subject, but when you sign up for a credit card.

What, now think about this, what do you get, what have the bank actually given you????????? a piece of plastic, thats what, that allows you to choose things in a shop, slide the plastic in a slot and walk out with the goods......... did you part with real money, now more importantly did the bank!!????? no!!!!! they put digits on a screen which showed up at the shops bank account as didgits on a computer screen.

So the 'creditor' hasnt been out of pocket ATALL, so the contract is resinded as you thought the bank gave you a card and would 'pay' off your purchases with 'cash, reall money' but they didnt and dont, so there is no 'equal disclosure' or equal consideration'. IE they didnt tell you the truth about where the money comes from, and they have suffered NO loss of their own money.

hope ive made sense and not made myself out like david icke:grin:

its very hard (for me) to type this out and it make it easy to understand. hence my referance to the video clips.

Im even beging to wonder why some of the people on here are loosing cases, because of judges etc 'thinking' a reconstructed CCA is ok to enforce. the way i and old commercial laws, common law see it is. even there own statute laws are being bent tot he banks advantage, whch is a disgusting abuse of our defacto court systems. infact 'defacto' says it all realy it means ' based on law but basicly can do what it likes', look it up!

and it wouldnt suprise me if some one here or there was getting fat brown envelopes.

Alex

• Haha 1

Hi, This is sarnie 2109's friend Alex,

I dont want a fight with anybody,infact quite the opposite, or been seen to be going against this very useful forum in anyway.

But im sorry nuke'em has some very very valid points, im not saying his letter is 'spot on' as i use them and many many others just like it! and they work!!

i guess the frist thing to say is to understand nuke'em and what i will be saying or trying to say, is to read up on our banking system, and who is in control of it etc.

David Icke is, how can i put this 'way way out there',.

ive heard him talking about the queen, shape shifting into lizards and stuff:rolleyes:. basicly its people like mr icke that destract normal everyday people from giving any credit to people like nuke'em, without wanting to be offensive to ANY one, its the sheep of this world that allow it to continue.

and think most on this site like me have jumped over the gate;)

Now think about why you are here on THIS site....... because you got debts, and probably the average user will have quite a few debts. it is because the banks want us to have credit, and there worthless notes of currancey that is backed by nothing whatsoever.(and our wages arent in proportion to the value of items)

so why all this debt, we are in the modern world yet were ALL ''poor'', except for the elite.

you need to understand the banking system and the familys that have and controlled it since its inception, and still do.

did you know the bank of england controls the federal reserve in america??

did you know this great country has been bankrupt now for something like 32 years, so how the f@ck can gordon brown or any other corupt politition still borrow billions, because you and i pay for those huge loans thats how.

read your history of england, not the cr@p we were all spoon fed at the 'state' run schools we all went to that told us what they wanted us to know, but the real history... no conspiracies here, just go on the internet.

Read up about king john and the magna carta and why it was put in place and why edward heath, margret thatcher, tony blair, are all guilty of sedition and TREASON by selling OUR(yours and mine) soverienty to the EU, that offence still carries a death sentance, but they get away with it.

read up about the rothchilds.

search the federal reserve on utube it will explain how the monatary system works.

I have read up about this and much much more stuff for several years now, and yes there is a lot of conspiracy stuff out there, but please do NOT be put of by that, you will end up if you look long enough, finding total proof of the above, it is actually everwhere.

things to search for to help you understand how the banking system works.

federal reserve ....utube net anywhere

rothchilds .....(one of the biggest and most corrupt familys on the planet) utube and anywhere

fiat currancy ......utube and net anywhere

expanential growth (think i spelt it right, its about the multiplication of things, ie interest rates etc) .....utube anywhere

the gold standard ....(what cash money was based on before fiat currancy) utube

statute law and common law........ common law being the ONLY law in this country. youtube net(pretty heavy reading)

albert burgess 'a case for treason' ...... utube search

John harris 'its an illusion' .....utube again

the federal reserve vids on utube will explain much better than i have above, but just wanted to add to nuke'em and hopefully add some validity to his comments so far.

im not saying this forum is wrong in anyway, far from it!, in fact i have letters like nuke'em,s but i have blended them with the info from here and it makes it a much tighter case.

the notice, nuke'em sent is the first i send, i then send another similair but asking for proof of claim, IE show me the contract or go away. it also states which i must ad is much much more honest and honourable than ' i do not acknowledge any debt to your comapny' which is a childish statement, as you blatantly HAVE had some dealing with this company or why else were you sending them payments;-)..... but my letter states ' i conditionaly excpet that i am the legal fiction person and that i owe you £xxxx, upon proof of claim' then you ask for sight of the contracts, and the promissary note is old english law, common commercial law, for forms for like mortgages etc, not so much our credit cards etc but the principal is still there still.

the notice will also ask for full accounting and book keeping entries signed and sworn under penalty of purjery and full commercial liability...... as they wont show it, as it WILL prove them guilty of fraud and money laundering(aparantly;-)) which is another big subject, but when you sign up for a credit card.

What, now think about this, what do you get, what have the bank actually given you????????? a piece of plastic, thats what, that allows you to choose things in a shop, slide the plastic in a slot and walk out with the goods......... did you part with real money, now more importantly did the bank!!????? no!!!!! they put digits on a screen which showed up at the shops bank account as didgits on a computer screen.

So the 'creditor' hasnt been out of pocket ATALL, so the contract is resinded as you thought the bank gave you a card and would 'pay' off your purchases with 'cash, reall money' but they didnt and dont, so there is no 'equal disclosure' or equal consideration'. IE they didnt tell you the truth about where the money comes from, and they have suffered NO loss of their own money.

hope ive made sense and not made myself out like david icke:grin:

its very hard (for me) to type this out and it make it easy to understand. hence my referance to the video clips.

Im even beging to wonder why some of the people on here are loosing cases, because of judges etc 'thinking' a reconstructed CCA is ok to enforce. the way i and old commercial laws, common law see it is. even there own statute laws are being bent tot he banks advantage, whch is a disgusting abuse of our defacto court systems. infact 'defacto' says it all realy it means ' based on law but basicly can do what it likes', look it up!

and it wouldnt suprise me if some one here or there was getting fat brown envelopes.

Alex

Any help always given, it is on its way.

CorporalAction1.jpg

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Sarnie. At last someone tells us what's really going on. The peeps who dismiss it are the ones who believe everything they see on tv and read in the newspapers. Try researching it for yourselves, then come back and say it's not true.

It's typical human nature to dissmiss anything you don't understand as being rubbish and best to ignore it. That's why we're in the mess we're in now, with courrupt MP's and the banks running our lives under a so called democaracy.

When peeps wake up and take notice of what's really going on in the world, instead of worrying about who will win the next reality tv show crap, then we'll all be better off for it.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

WELL PERSONALY I CANT BE ARSED WITH ALL THE LEGAL TOSH, UPON A DCA S INITIAL LETTER , I HAVE A SHORT BUT FIRM TEMPLATE STATING THAT THEY ARE IN BREACH OF OFT GUIDELINES (BECAUSE MY AC IN DISPUTE )AND AS SUCH BREAKING THE VERY LAWS BY WHICH THEY SUBSCRIBE TO IN THE GRANTING OF SAID LICENCE ETC,

AND THAT I WORK UNSOCIABLE HRS AND CANNOT ANSWER MY MOB OR HOME TEL, AND THAT NOW I HAVE WARNED THEM OF SUCH, ANY FURTHER CONTACT VIA THESE METHODS WILL BE DEEMED HARASSMENT AND SUJECT TO THE HARASSMENT ACT BLA BLA,

SO THE ABOVE CUTS OUT FURTHER CALLS BUT NOT LETTERS (WHICH I WILL COME TO), LETS EM KNOW YOU ARE AWARE OF THE LAWS ALSO .

AND FINALLY I STATE MY CHARGES FOR MY RESEARCH AND REPLY LETTERS WEEKDAY S IS £20 PLUS £5.00 P&P OR DOUBLE TIME AT WEEKENDS . I DO PREFER TO CHARGE W END RATES.

YOU MAY THINK RUBBISH BUT IT WORKS FOR ME , AND REF 7 DCA S SO FAR .

I HAVE JUST WON A CLAIM FOR MY R&R CHARGES VIA MCOL AGAINST METROPOLITAN COLLECTION FOR £200 +COSTS£25

JUDGEMENT HAS BEEN ALMOST 28 DAYS AND I NOW HAVE CHOICE OF METHOD OF MY COLLECTION IE WARRANT , THIRD PARTY ORDER ETE

FUNNILY ENOUGH NO MORE CALLS OR MAIL AND I HOLD A BIG CARD ,

YOU DO HAVE TO KEEP THE WORDING ON THE MCOL TO THE POINT IE UNPAID BILL IN MY CASE BECAUSE ONLY SO MUCH SPACE ALLOWED .

I LL BE ON THE SECOND DCA SHORTLY AND SHOULD TURN A NEGATIVE IE A DCA INTO A POSITIVE , MONEY AND OR A WARRANT ETC .

I AM NOT A LEGAL PERSON ,

AND THIS IS ONLY MY WAY, AND IS NOT ALWAYS THE RIGHT WAY FOR EVERYONE :)

AND AS EVER A ORDER IN YOUR DEMAND IS NEEDED FOR YOUR REPLIES ALWAYS SAYING THEIR CURRENT BALANCE REF YR RESEARCH AND REPLY LETTERS , BECAUSE THATS WHAT THEY ARE , DONT FORGET YR FINAL DEMAND TO EM ETC

IN AFFECT YOU TURN THE TABLE ON THEM , YOU END UP CHASING THEM FOR PAYMENT COMPLETELY IGNORING THEIR TOSH

AND I MUST ADD MY COMMENT REF LEGAL TOSH IS ONLY REF THE DCA AND NOT ANY OTHER MATTER BECAUSE YOU DO NEED A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF KNOWLEDGE TO SUCEED AND IT IS EXTREMELY ADVISABLE TO READ MANY MANY THREADS AND POSTS TO GET A FEELING FOR ALL MATTERS LEGAL

AND MY COMMENT ARE BASED UPON THE AVERAGE DCA BEING CHANCERS THAT THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE THAT RECEIVE THERE WELL WRITTEN LETTERS / DEMANDS(HA HA LOL) DO IN FACT PAY, AND THEY PERFORM REALLY A NUMBERS GAME.

AND ITS UP TO THE INDIVIDUAL IF THEY WISH TO BECOME ONE OF THOSE NUMBERS OR NOT, AND EVERYONE S CIRCUMSTANCES ARE DIFFERENT , SO NEEDS DIFFERENT ANSWERS

Edited by charley2212

Sarnie. At last someone tells us what's really going on. The peeps who dismiss it are the ones who believe everything they see on tv and read in the newspapers. Try researching it for yourselves, then come back and say it's not true.

It's typical human nature to dissmiss anything you don't understand as being rubbish and best to ignore it. .

Sarnie/Fuzzybobble, Re Above & Sarnie's post, that is all i ever get on this here, most just dismiss or try and make it out to be a big joke 'cos they just wont'/can't understand and they certainly wont do any research! they are very quick to post, never bothering to spend time to do their own research. If they did they would be SHOCKED as i was 18 months ago when i started to get into all of this. all i can say is that my methods work for me!

-

@Pinky69 - No one asked you to read 'em

@Vjohn82 - Yea, or you could research & fight 'em back

@PriorityOne - Denial is not just a river in Eygypt!

• Haha 1

-

Sorry... you sound like conspiracy theory nutcases. I've no time for you I'm afraid... if it works for you then fine but you have still to prove with any documentary evidence that your "methods" have worked.

I work in absolutes, not fantasy.

Until you have the evidence of your "successes"... I can continue to ignore your claims.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

i shall in the next few days post up my original claim form for mcol , i just have to print off cover up some info and load up on here , please bare with me , hope it may help some people :)and my judgement pdf , i will do the same

Eerrmmmmmmmmm

We are not interested in reading a claim form. Anybody can do a claim form. Post a Judgement in your favour AND a copy of the cheque from the DCA sent paying the judgement.